Hatem "Number 26" Ben Arfa

loonyTOON

Don't be calling CT out for responses, when a few of us have asked you whether you still think the idea of us getting relegated is silly.

I still think us getting relegated is highly unlikely. But you're just on the wind up, so there's that.

I'm not on the wind up. Just think you're a little naive. You were convinced our team was good enough, you were convinced we weren't done in the market when it was obvious we were, and you think Anita is a player good enough for a team with top half aspirations. The main reason we've gone from top half to bottom is that Cabaye isn't playing and Anita is btw

I'm not on the wind up. Just think you're a little naive. You were convinced our team was good enough, you were convinced we weren't done in the market when it was obvious we were, and you think Anita is a player good enough for a team with top half aspirations. The main reason we've gone from top half to bottom is that Cabaye isn't playing and Anita is btw

Where to begin...

He hasn't even nailed down an automatic starting berth in this shower of shite this season man. Pardew's picking the team, granted, but how highly some on here rate a player that has basically done and shown fuck all aside from having a handful of 'tidy' displays is borderline ridic.

Look Fish, you're obviously a semi intelligent bloke that is seething at being called out on how shit your football knowledge is. That's what I'm enjoying, rather than the club's plight.

:lol: seething

Β 

Look, you can peddle your agenda as hard as you like, but you're a self confessed wum, and for that reason, I'm out.

A midfielder spraying balls around, hitting 25 yard screamers and hitting pearler free kicks had us in the top half of the table. He left, Anita steps up, completes lots of tippy tappy tidy short passes and we're in dog shit form. Ok i was exaggerating when I said it was the only catalyst, but it's a big one. We lost a top-half midfielder, Anita hasn't replaced him. He shouldn't be bold in Fish's list is what I'm saying

I thought he didn't look particularly trim when he came on like. He's a professional athlete not a lad who works a full time job, has ten pints on a saturday night followed by a kebab and plays for the local pub the next morning. That photo doesn't make him look bad but he looked (comparatively) tubby last night.

Personally I would be delighted to be in that shape but I'm not the professional footballer.

Β 

I'm open and transparent about it when I'm on the wind-up. I seriously think Anita is shit.

Shit?

Β 

He's a water carrier, he's never going to be Cabaye; spraying balls around, it'd be like saying Ben Arfa is shit because he can't tackle well. To blame our form on swapping Cabaye for Anita is... well it's ignoring a whole stack of reasons and makes you look an idiot.

Β 

Anita should be playing alongside Tiote AND another central midfielder, as a "metronome" type player; get the ball give the ball, get the ball give the ball... the best examples I can think of are Joe Allen or Leon Britton.

Β 

Do you like that kind of player? obviously not, but that doesn't mean the player himself is shit. If we were playing the kind of football I expected from the players we signed, we'd be using Anita in his proper position, in his proper role. Possession positive, lots of lateral movement, patient football.

Β 

I didn't want to get into this debate, because you're obviously viewing the problems at the club through a myopic lens.