Hatem "Number 26" Ben Arfa

loonyTOON

Β 

Β 

Perhaps it is time for Pardew to explain why last Saturday he played Cisse when the medical staff said he was not fit yet tonight HBA played 90 minutes for Hull after Pardew said he was unfit at Newcastle. There are lies, damn lies and then Pardew.

Let's not forget Steve Bruce said he was unfit when he arrived. He's also had a month to get fitter.

You can train and do the minimum or you can do your best whilst training.You can also do extra training.You can go through the motions in a reserve game or you can give your best.Athletes don't compete very often but they are always as fit as can be when a competition comes around. There are far too many excuses in football and far too many ready to believe them.As an NUFC player,HBA was no more than a 6/10 player.A player who couldn't give a toss in games.A player who could do wonderful things in a game.I don't expect him to be a success at Hull.

I watched the hull match and he was lacking very little performance wise, got a bit tired at the end but anyone in reserves would. My view is, if he's heavier but performs the same, I see it as a bit more strength when tackled. There's been a few porkers that are canny footballers and I wouldnt call ben arfa a porker yet. I can see him being a success at hull, he's instantly their most tΔ“chnical player

Edited by scoobos

Aye, you were in on the ground floor where he was concerned, what with your in depth knowledge of continental football and all that :lol: @Christmas Tree

Edited by Alex

• 4 weeks later...

Would have been taff to expect him to play against Leicester at home so he'd have been benched for Obertan anyway. Need that tracking back from a winger, it's their most important attribute.

• 1 month later...