Pet Hates & Peeves

Jan

Lorries overtaking lorries just as they begin to climb a long hill, causing a two mile tail back so they could inch forward 10 seconds down the road. Then the lorry in the rear overtakes them on the next downhill.

FFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Man Utd fans

Alan Carr

Boris Johnston

Maggie Thatcher

David from Corrie

Fellas who go on dancing ice (They look fucking silly)

Robbie Savage

bent policeman

Pet hate this morning....people putting the same spoon in the sugar bowl that they used for coffee, so the sugar gets all bits in it ;)

Sorry love, it won't happen again

ok sweetie :lol:

• 1 year later...

These motherfuckers who put a hash tag at the end of their status on facebook. #it'snottwitteryoufuckingmonumentalretards

Just wait till some vaginamouth says it outlou, hashtag fucking bellends

These motherfuckers who put a hash tag at the end of their status on facebook. #it'snottwitteryoufuckingmonumentalretards

But don't some people have their settings so that whatever they post on Twitter copies to FB automatically?

But don't some people have their settings so that whatever they post on Twitter copies to FB automatically?

yep, there are apps that will do it.

I see tweets popping up on facebook from people posting from their phones all the time

Aye, but you can see when its come from Twitter. Its when people reply to status that I have seen it!

Aye, but you can see when its come from Twitter. Its when people reply to status that I have seen it!

Well that's just ridiculous. It's when people say it out loud that it really fucks me off. "Hashtag exhausted!"

Shut the fuck up man, you bellend :glare:

Well that's just ridiculous. It's when people say it out loud that it really fucks me off. "Hashtag exhausted!"

Shut the fuck up man, you bellend :glare:

:lol:

Thankfully I havent heard that.................yet

Pet hate this morning....people putting the same spoon in the sugar bowl that they used for coffee, so the sugar gets all bits in it :angry:

Oh man i fucking hate that. I'm paranoid every time I get a bit of sugar from the sugar bowl that there are loads of flies in it because the lass does the above.

You can't use apostrophes in hashtags.

:unsure:

Pet hate this morning....people putting the same spoon in the sugar bowl that they used for coffee, so the sugar gets all bits in it :lol:

Oh man i fucking hate that. I'm paranoid every time I get a bit of sugar from the sugar bowl that there are loads of flies in it because the lass does the above.

31PcrigwEAL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Sorted