Tooj

I have been digging a bit further in the the past of our new striker set to lead the line next season. It turns out that before his football career started with Excelsior (Or whoever they are) is was the singer in a rather well known band called the Lighthouse family

Tunde%20-%20Tunde%20(2004)%20(Lighthouse%20Family).jpg

10-Demba_601962t.jpg

Surely we can use one of his 'hits' to sing next year.

they look like twins. if memory serves me right the lighthouse family wasnt actually that bad, had a few good hits

Might have already been said but if he gets 12 next season we've replaced Nolan's goals.

if there not an added contribution from a midfield position i dont class that as replacing nolans goals , i expect those kinda numbers at least from our strikers , 10+ from a midfielder is going tobe a big miss if nobody steps up .

why do i get the feeling this lad's knee is gonna play up on us for his full contract .

Nolan scored 10 of his goals while playing upfront last season.

Pardew said Nolans influence may have become a negative if he's not playing.

Can you back that up? Doesn't seem right to me.

Pretty sure he only scored 3 goals when playing behind Carroll against Villa at home and Stoke at home (Penalty) although i could be wrong

So he scored a fair few when playing from midfield

Outside of commentators on the telly I've never heard anybody call a pass sublime.

Hell of a pass, canny through ball, fucking great pass but wasted because that useless cunt ameobi couldn't get on the end of it...all of these, but not sublime.

I've called a pudding sublime.

just sayin'

The big awkward lanky one from the coma-inducing Dido Family was from up here iirc.

'lifted. . zzzzz...we could be zzzzz lifted' zzzzz

Lifting more like ;)

The big awkward lanky one from the coma-inducing Dido Family was from up here iirc.

Lifting more like ;)

Surely written by bindippers?

They went to university up here. Don't know if any of them actually were from up here though.

They were recently featured on 'the history of easy-listening' on BBC4. I had never quite realised how successful shit music has been historically.

Difficult to believe now but Leo Sayer was massive (not literally) when I was a wee nipper. I bet there was some choice stuff on that programme btw.

They were recently featured on 'the history of easy-listening' on BBC4. I had never quite realised how successful shit music has been historically.

Difficult to believe now but Leo Sayer was massive (not literally) when I was a wee nipper. I bet there was some choice stuff on that programme btw.

It was Paul Morley presenting it. He summed it up by saying the charts were like an alternate universe where the blues and jazz never happened. The music that has sold the most throughout history is truly unnerving. It's never remembered though in the culture.

Edited by Kevin S. Assilleekunt

• 1 month later...
I know its early days buuuuut . . . . . . he looks pony atm :lol:

His figures at previous clubs suggest otherwise so lets just hope he needs a few more games under his belt!

Pre-season he was well off the pace, against Arsenal he was still off the pace but DID show a nice touch and movement.

Personally i think he is one of those who take a while to get that sharpness back and when he does he will get the goals. Just hope its off the bench more often than not.