Tooj

I know its early days buuuuut . . . . . . he looks pony atm :lol:

His figures at previous clubs suggest otherwise so lets just hope he needs a few more games under his belt!

Judged after 45 mins against a top 4 club.

Jesus wept.

I know its early days buuuuut . . . . . . he looks pony atm :D

His figures at previous clubs suggest otherwise so lets just hope he needs a few more games under his belt!

Judged after 45 mins against a top 4 club.

Jesus wept.

Just noticed that. Cringe-worthy.

With that said, after the Arsenal match we also had a mini-essay on why Cabaye should be written off.

• 1 month later...

Looked like he controlled it with his crotch for his first goal. :nufc:

Fair play, he looked very handy from the highlights. He managed a respectable scoring record at Wet Sham so hope this means he'll start to replicate that here. Obviously going to get more service in a team with Bafra and Cabaye than at his former club too.

Ramadan must have really affected him- the difference between before Villa and after is remarkable. I thought he really troubled the Wolves backlline and we folded when he went off to be replaced by a charlatan.

He's out of contract this summer, thank Christ.

I think he's a championship player these days. Probably a good pro but not PL standard. Him and Alan Smith out of contract this summer, will free up a couple of squad places for replacements

Would have released Loven on a free in the summer but I suppose he is a decent option for cup games (as shown against Forest) allowing a more important player to get a rest. Doubt he is on much either.

Would have released Loven on a free in the summer but I suppose he is a decent option for cup games (as shown against Forest) allowing a more important player to get a rest. Doubt he is on much either.

I'd rather Sameobi or even Ranger got a chance ahead of Lovenkrands in the cup games. They've both actually got pace and endeavour, plus putting Ranger in the window might mean we get shot of him, and I think Sameobi needs to get more time on the pitch.