Fraser Forster or The Scottish Football Thread.

mls1-CelticFC

Once again, crying.

Anyway, what are your opinions on the Huns getting a petty fine of £250,000 rather than losing 5 titles due to illegal payments of players even the judge saying that they never gained an advantage even when all bar one of their players got an illegal payment?

I probably don't give a fuck, but try again with more punctuation and we'll see.

Judges/juries/independent panels want fucking sometimes.

Did nobody think that perhaps the illegal payments meant that they could sign players who otherwise wouldn't have been there and that constitutes a slight competitive advantage?

Fuckwits.

Judges/juries/independent panels want fucking sometimes.

Did nobody think that perhaps the illegal payments meant that they could sign players who otherwise wouldn't have been there and that constitutes a slight competitive advantage?

Fuckwits.

When it comes to Rangers and Celtic i am very constipated.

Once again, crying.

Anyway, what are your opinions on the Huns getting a petty fine of £250,000 rather than losing 5 titles due to illegal payments of players even the judge saying that they never gained an advantage even when all bar one of their players got an illegal payment?

Long time no see, Mother well?

Flicking through the telly just in time to see Celtic take the lead at St. Mirren, (Dummet getting skinned for the cross), and Neil Lennon jumping up punching the air then turning round to the St. Mirren hordes/one man and his dog and cupping his ear a couple of times. :lol: What a fucking mug. That little cameo summed up the old firm in a nutshell.

Once again, crying.

I have no opinions about this. I'm opinionless. I'm devoid of opinion. Any people who have opinions about this are different to me.

Imagine going on a Transformers message board and asking for their opinions about studies in mitochondrion?

Why is there so much discussion about Celtic? Are we somehow affiliated to them (in a negative, Sunderland sense) or do Celtic fans go to other Premier League club forums with this sort of thing as well? If the former, it's totally passed me by.

I wondered if it might just be because of Forster, but I don't think he's been mentioned for about 5 pages.

It's a bit like if someone from Olympiakos joined the board to vehemently discuss their club vs ours...just, why? I don't think I've given Celtic any thought at all save for noticing all the hype about their CL performances, and subsequently deciding after watching the Juventus game that Barcelona must have been fielding their under-5s team.

Just curious.

Didn't that actually happen several years back?

Yeah, but they had an excuse. We're not playing Celtic, nor are we likely to any time soon.

I just noticed that Rangers are averaging higher league attendances this season in Division 3 that Celtic are in the SPL. [/obsessed]

£200 season tickets apparently, fair play to the tramps though.

Must be canny to swap near total domination of a league of mostly shit teams, for total domination of a league of entirely shit teams.

The test will come if they don't get back to the SPL within 3 seasons.

Looks like MLS1 really took the defeat to heart.

she has no respect for them fok'n blagg'n'white bastards juvæntes. I think she's cute though, reminds me of me when we play shit.

http://www.bbc.co.uk...otball/21662662

Dundee Utd captain set to join Rangers in the summer.

I don't get this - I appreciate that Rangers were a big club, but they're now several divisions lower than Dundee Utd. Why would you want to jump down several divisions? How can they stlll have such a pull (got that Templeton from Hearts too didn't they)? Can't imagine they pay much these days so it can't be a money thing.

I'd rather play against Celtic, Motherwell, Hearts, Aberdeeen etc than whatever tiny clubs play in the third division. Even if it meant not playing in a big stadium like Ibrox or whatever Mike Ashley is going to name it.

edit; plus Dundee Utd could still make Europe.

Edited by Monroe Transfer

Rangers are not a bigger club than Newcastle, never have been in my view, but they are in Scottish terms absolutely massive. They form part of the very fabric of Scottish life. They won't be in the SPL, but so what, it's not like the standard of football in the SPL is an attraction. More money, bigger crowds watching, bigger profile, I'd rather play for Rangers in front of 46,000 at one of the best stadiums in the world than at Tannadice in front of 6,000 on 1200 quid a week.

Bigger club, bigger wages.. pretty straight forward really

I know- it's still a big jump down. Playing for a big club is one thing, playing against half decent at least opposition is another.

Again though, can they really afford bigger wages now given their state? Maybe they can as Ashley has put some money in plus the superior gate receipts.