Pains in me kidneys

Dafydd

Alright lads had some pain in me kidneys so I went to Fazakerley hospital. Had to wait for 3 and a half hours to see a doctor. Not really pissed of about that just pissed of people where going in before me with broken fingers for fuck sake. Anyway seen some junior doctor and he got some nurse to take me blood. Had to wait for 2 hours for the results. Not arsed went to sleep on a bed. Anyway this junior doctor come back with the results and said everythings okay. I said "hey mate not being funny but I want a senior doctor looking at the results" He said thats fine you'll have to wait 2 hours. It was 3 o clock in the morning I wanted to go home. I thought fuck that and told him to send the results to me GP. . Fucking disgrace junior doctors looking at kidney function tests. Got to go the doctors tomorrow to see what the fuck is up. Still got slight pain but its better.

Edited by Dafydd

It can't be that bad if you'd rather be a cocksplash to the Doctor and wait until tomorrow rather than wait another 2 hours (in aforementioned hospital bed, asleep).

Out of interest, what do you do for a living?

It can't be that bad if you'd rather be a cocksplash to the Doctor and wait until tomorrow rather than wait another 2 hours (in aforementioned hospital bed, asleep).

Out of interest, what do you do for a living?

I think his location makes it clear that he's on the dole

Maybe it's just me but whenever I've had to go to hospital for myself or my family I wouldn't dream of being anything but respectful towards the Doctors and Nurses. Regardless what they can do for you, think of the job they do for others.

I'd have to be in agreement with idioteque and Smogeordie: You sound like a right nob.

I always find the best way to get good health advice is to act like a prick. Smooths things right along :lol:

honestly, this kid is the poster child for abortion

A couple years ago my son woke up with really awful abdominal pain...he was practically passing out doubled up in pain. Hubby took him hospital (I was at work) He did have to wait quite a while to be seen and laid across a couple seats, too ill to care really. But when he was seen they were very thorough. They expected appendicitis and even booked him a bed on the surgical ward. But after lots of tests and scans by the morning they were completely perplexed as to what had been the trouble. By then my son was feeling washed out but the pain had gone. The only thing that they found was that he had extremely high creatine(sp) levels in his kidneys...the levels were what you might possibly see in a very elderly patient not a fit young man. But my point is that the hospital were concerned enough about those results to keep my son in hosp all that week...monitoring his water intake and output, doing regular blood tests and more scans. Gradually his kidney levels went back to normal. They had suspected Kidney disease and he had to have his bloods tested every 3 months for a year after that. All has been normal so far. Sometimes extreme physical training, like athletes might do can up the creatine readings. My son had been working a lot of hours all that summer and then working on his new flat too each evening, he was shattered, whether that had anything to do with it we don't really know. It is a worry though.

So surely if your results gave them any cause for concern they would have kept you in for further tests?

Edited by Toonraider

Glad he's ok, TR. Some athletes take creatine supplements btw (legally, I think - i.e. they're not a banned substance, or they weren't anyway).

I went for an ECG last week and apparently my heart is laying down some extra beats. I'm just too funky. Waiting to hear back on what this actually means (beyond basic rhythmic innovation).

Aye I think you're right and I'm not too concerned. Ever since I can remember it's always been a bit stutter rap and I've never had any problems so I'm sure it's nothing. If it was something to worry about I'd have heard something by now. Cheers though.

Alright lads had some pain in me kidneys so I went to Fazakerley hospital. Had to wait for 3 and a half hours to see a doctor. Not really pissed of about that just pissed of people where going in before me with broken fingers for fuck sake. Anyway seen some junior doctor and he got some nurse to take me blood. Had to wait for 2 hours for the results. Not arsed went to sleep on a bed. Anyway this junior doctor come back with the results and said everythings okay. I said "hey mate not being funny but I want a senior doctor looking at the results" He said thats fine you'll have to wait 2 hours. It was 3 o clock in the morning I wanted to go home. I thought fuck that and told him to send the results to me GP. . Fucking disgrace junior doctors looking at kidney function tests. Got to go the doctors tomorrow to see what the fuck is up. Still got slight pain but its better.

You fucking mong!