Mike Ashley, what is he playing at?.

henda11

I would love to push his fat face into burning red-hot charcoal on my BBQ :angry:

;)

I'd fucking lay his nuts on a fucking dresser and bang them shits with a spiked fucking bat.

:angry::D

I would fucking love to see him grovelling on the ground for mercy whilst I whip his back to shreds :angry:

Mine's off a Wu-Tang intro, yours reminded me of it.

:angry: ??

The rap act, the Wu-Tang Clan. On an intro to a track on their first album a couple of them are discussing torture techniques. It's cartoon / tongue-in-cheek stuff not to be taken seriously though.

:dances::angry:

'Nice' Toonraider was totally serious.

Reminds me of David Brent going overboard about Andrea Corr.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd like to sew his asshole closed and keep feeding him, and feeding him, and feeding him.

And then have Dekka's mouth sewed to the same arsehole and see him squirm in anticipation for the inevitable explosion

Human centipede-like

;)

"Recalcitrant" - On his rags.

The hideous bastard is clearly right up with the fatman muscle-flexing at the moment .

An out of shape bear with a very sore head too judging by this.

This Charmless Man

How familiar a scenario too ;)

This soul-less shithouse really couldn't give a fuck .

_____________________________________________________;__________________________

Mike Ashley seeks to oust Blacks chairman

By James Thompson

Mike Ashley , the founder of Sports Direct, has stepped up his bitter campaign against the board of the outdoor retail group Blacks Leisure by demanding that its chairman, David Bernstein, quits. In this fraught atmosphere, Julia Reynolds, right, the former head of the online lingerie retailer Figleaves, takes up her role as chief executive of Blacks today. She faces a number of challenges, not least dealing with the recalcitrant Mr Ashley, turning around the loss-making group and possibly launching a cash call to ease its financial woes. It emerged over the weekend that Mr Ashley may seek an extraordinary general meeting to oust Mr Bernstein, who has been the chairman of Blacks since 2001. Sports Direct, which owns a 21 per cent stakein Blacks, voted against the reappointment of Mr Bernstein at its annual meeting last week. Bob Mellors, the finance director of Sports Direct, then requested a meeting between Mr Ashley and Mr Bernstein on Thursday evening, but the Blacks' chair did not attend after he failed to receive an agenda in advance.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/business...an-2329774.html

Business genius?....

Ashley is brave to fling mud from his particular spot on the sidelines

You would have thought Mike Ashley would have better things to do with his time.

Mike Ashley cost shareholders £200,000 when he resorted to using a game of spoof to settle a disputed bill – and lost.

But last Thursday the Sports Direct founder sat in his Mayfair office for over an hour supposedly waiting to meet David Bernstein, the non-executive chairman of Blacks Leisure, the rival retailer in which he owns a 21pc stake.

Ashley was warned that Bernstein was not going to turn up. Email correspondence between Sports Direct and Blacks' advisers had made that clear on a number of separate occasions.

But the supposed no-show gave Ashley and his PR spinners the ammunition they needed. The chance to throw some mud at Bernstein – in the hope that at least some of it might stick.

Within hours, news of the supposed snub had leaked to the press. Bernstein had "stood up" his largest shareholder, who was said to be "seething". The millionaire retailer, we were told, was planning to do "everything in his power to make Bernstein's life very difficult".

Ashley likes nothing better than a good scrap, as former Newcastle star Joey Barton has discovered to his cost this week (two weeks' wages and a place on the free transfer list to be exact). The more public the scrap, the better, it seems.

While he may well be one of the greatest retailers of his generation, Ashley's performance as a stock market investor is mixed at best.

At the height of the credit crisis he was reported to have personally lost hundreds of millions of pounds betting that shares in failed bank HBOS would rise. Sports Direct's investment in rival JJB in 2008 also resulted in losses and more than a little acrimony, which eventually sparked an Office of Fair Trading investigation.

The investment in Blacks has fared even worse. Ashley acquired the stake when the shares were trading at more than 500p. They have since fallen more than 90pc to close yesterday at 13p. Sports Direct's paper losses now top £50m. No wonder Ashley is so angry.

Unfortunately his options are limited. With 21pc of the shares he could call an extraordinary meeting and attempt to oust Bernstein. But it seems unlikely that fellow Blacks shareholders – no matter how frustrated with their company's performance – would back him. The only beneficiary of even more chaos at Blacks would be rival retailers, including of course Ashley.

He could revive plans to bid for Blacks – which is, after all, how he ended up with the stake in the first place. But Ashley knows that the retailer's key suppliers, including North Face, would probably boycott an Ashley-owned Blacks, fearful that the "pile it high, sell it cheap" retailer would damage their brands.

So for the moment Ashley can merely stand on the sidelines and throw mud.

That takes guts, particularly as his own record of delivering shareholder value is pretty poor (although not quite as bad as Blacks').

Who could forget that Ashley cost his shareholders £200,000 when he resorted to using a game of spoof to settle a disputed bill – and then lost. And while shares in Sports Direct may have bounced back from a December 2009 low of 33p, they have still been a pretty poor investment for those who bought in when the company floated (and Ashley cashed out).

Over that period Sports Direct has underperformed the FTSE 250. In fact even with interest rates at a historic low, investors would have made more if they had stuck their money in the Post Office rather than Sports Direct.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/comment...-sidelines.html

"Within hours, news of the supposed snub had leaked to the press. Bernstein had "stood up" his largest shareholder, who was said to be "seething". "

"The only beneficiary of even more chaos at Blacks would be rival retailers, including of course Ashley."

All too fucking familiar from the ham-fisted , sausage-fingered tramp sadly

"Recalcitrant" - On his rags.

The hideous bastard is clearly right up with the fatman muscle-flexing at the moment .

An out of shape bear with a very sore head too judging by this.

This Charmless Man

How familiar a scenario too ;)

This soul-less shithouse really couldn't give a fuck .

_____________________________________________________;__________________________

Mike Ashley seeks to oust Blacks chairman

By James Thompson

Mike Ashley , the founder of Sports Direct, has stepped up his bitter campaign against the board of the outdoor retail group Blacks Leisure by demanding that its chairman, David Bernstein, quits. In this fraught atmosphere, Julia Reynolds, right, the former head of the online lingerie retailer Figleaves, takes up her role as chief executive of Blacks today. She faces a number of challenges, not least dealing with the recalcitrant Mr Ashley, turning around the loss-making group and possibly launching a cash call to ease its financial woes. It emerged over the weekend that Mr Ashley may seek an extraordinary general meeting to oust Mr Bernstein, who has been the chairman of Blacks since 2001. Sports Direct, which owns a 21 per cent stakein Blacks, voted against the reappointment of Mr Bernstein at its annual meeting last week. Bob Mellors, the finance director of Sports Direct, then requested a meeting between Mr Ashley and Mr Bernstein on Thursday evening, but the Blacks' chair did not attend after he failed to receive an agenda in advance.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/business...an-2329774.html

In fairness Blacks' performance over the past few years has been abysmal.

I would love to push his fat face into burning red-hot charcoal on my BBQ :angry:

;)

I'd fucking lay his nuts on a fucking dresser and bang them shits with a spiked fucking bat.

:angry::D

I would fucking love to see him grovelling on the ground for mercy whilst I whip his back to shreds :angry:

Mine's off a Wu-Tang intro, yours reminded me of it.

:angry: ??

The rap act, the Wu-Tang Clan. On an intro to a track on their first album a couple of them are discussing torture techniques. It's cartoon / tongue-in-cheek stuff not to be taken seriously though.

:dances::angry:

'Nice' Toonraider was totally serious.

Reminds me of David Brent going overboard about Andrea Corr.

:angry:

I'm very possessive of the things I care about.

In a nut shell, my theory is that he came into Newcastle with all good intentions of a playboy having a popular, new shiny toy. He then made one catastrophic decision after another which resulted in the fans turning on him. Since then he is deliberately trying irritate us while making his money back before selling out at the right time.

I cant find the quotes now but Keegan more or less said on ESPN that Fat boy would sell our best players to recoup his money before selling out AND it would be best thing for the club in the long run. Even if it means offloading Tiote etc.

In a nut shell, my theory is that he came into Newcastle with all good intentions of a playboy having a popular, new shiny toy. He then made one catastrophic decision after another which resulted in the fans turning on him. Since then he is deliberately trying irritate us while making his money back before selling out at the right time.

I cant find the quotes now but Keegan more or less said on ESPN that Fat boy would sell our best players to recoup his money before selling out AND it would be best thing for the club in the long run. Even if it means offloading Tiote etc.

Due dilligence.

It looks like he's doing that now. In the last accounts there was a footnote saying that the part of the loan was repayable in August 2010, then another part a year later with the rest repayable 'on demand'.