"Ooo leftovers?"

wykikitoon

:wub: I'd probably give Brenda one too tbf.

Whiney bint but a marvellous set of tits, basically.

Aye canny all round. Definitely wanted to give Wayne a portion I reckon. Dennis' bird though in Spain she had teeth like Borussia Dortmund's top, oh dear.

:blush: Mint.

Actually, I remember being fucking gutted at the clip of Brenda when the 3rd series started. I was hoping she'd have aged canny well, but instead she'd basically melted.

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Neville and his overbearing wife Brenda were great characters. I used to fancy Vicky as well.

Didn't everyone, if she had blonde hair she tick most boxes. From Wideopen you know. Forgetting that early Brenda was a total moany cow she was canny in her day too, not sure about Aveline though or whatever Barry's lass was called.

You'd probably give Marjorie a go too tbf. :blush:

:blush: "eeeh Brenda de ye like me boots, tha real nylon ye know."

Neville and his overbearing wife Brenda were great characters. I used to fancy Vicky as well.

Didn't everyone, if she had blonde hair she tick most boxes. From Wideopen you know. Forgetting that early Brenda was a total moany cow she was canny in her day too, not sure about Aveline though or whatever Barry's lass was called.

You'd probably give Marjorie a go too tbf. :blush:

:blush: "eeeh Brenda de ye like me boots, tha real nylon ye know."

:blush:

I think we're talking about slightly different things tbh, Stevie. I can't stand those sort of people. Reading too much into whether people say 'lunch' or 'dinner' is a different kettle of fish though.

What would you say if one of your pals like Jonny said "Alex would you entertain the idea of some lunch after the match?". He wouldn't, because he's a down to earth kid that is quite apparent.

He might say that, but he'd be taking the piss. I can actually think of a lad I know (don't see him now like, lives at the opposite end of the country, family commitments etc.) - not Fish - who would've said that with a straight face. He was sound as well. I don't mind a bit of flowery, pretentious language either. It's a laugh. It would be boring if we were all the same etc.

:wub:

It's not lunch, it's luncheon.

Pork Luncheon Meat was a mainstay on our plates as kids. Pek Chopped Pork was used in a variety of ways, ranging from but not limited to; Pizzas, Sandwiches, Pasta.

I still like it personally, though she wont entertain it in the house as she says it smells like catfood.

I'm a creation of all that I've done in my past and what I've seen. Lived in Exeter/Torquay for a couple of years in the early 00s. Most people would tone the accent down and be more respectful of others 'way of life'. Unfortunately, I found myself, and still do to this day, comparing everything to my upbringing. I had a normal Geordie upbringing. Dad owned pubs (The Central, Half Moon, Station, Queens Head) so lived above one until I was about 10. LCL, Corned Beef and Beetroot Sandwiches and KP crisps were a delicacy in my mind until I was about 16.

You's are right though, if we were all the same it'd be a boring existance. Don't mean to come across as a cock when bigging up our area or thinking I'm Uber Geordio. Places like TupTup and them bars at the bottom of the Bigg Market sicken me though. They're not inkeeping with our heritage or way of life in Newcastle. This is why there are soo many muscle laden mongs in v-neck tshirts out on the drink everynight in Town.

Anyway, anyone fancy doing a come dine with me TT special? I can come to yours and feast on beautiful wines and scallops then you can come to mine and I'll dish up a jacket taity and cheese with a slab of Kestrel Super Strength?

:blush:

My other half loves grilled Spam, thin and crispy.........full of fat and salt!

So Neville wasn't a proper Geordie then? Was Dennis, or is being a big nosed slob and mackem sympathiser mandatory?

He played the role of a proper geordie, and ye can narf hear that Birtley twang with Dennis sometimes. The two proper geordies were Oz from NE12 and Vicky from NE16.

So what did you make of Fraser's "You can go back to your council estate in South Shields?"

I've found myself using "lunch" in the last 2 or 3 years - it makes me die a little inside.

So Neville wasn't a proper Geordie then? Was Dennis, or is being a big nosed slob and mackem sympathiser mandatory?

He played the role of a proper geordie, and ye can narf hear that Birtley twang with Dennis sometimes. The two proper geordies were Oz from NE12 and Vicky from NE16.

So what did you make of Fraser's "You can go back to your council estate in South Shields?"

I've found myself using "lunch" in the last 2 or 3 years - it makes me die a little inside.

She's from Hazelrigg/Wideopen definitely.

Are we talking actors or characters though?

I also remember a line where Den referred to his "building business in Sunderland" which I found a bit off at the time.

Are we talking actors or characters though?

I also remember a line where Den referred to his "building business in Sunderland" which I found a bit off at the time.

Actors, no doubt she lived on the Nook as the character.

Been discussed before probably on here, but the single worst thing about every episode of AWP, was that trip to Liege. Jimmy Nail should've fuckin put his foot doon and said look am not doing it. Clearly La Frenais was a mackem.

Been discussed before probably on here, but the single worst thing about every episode of AWP, was that trip to Liege. Jimmy Nail should've fuckin put his foot doon and said look am not doing it. Clearly La Frenais was a mackem.

Definitely - I could just about get my head around going on the piss with them (but only if they'd established the 3 were from a no-mans land place) but going to the match was fucking ridiculous.

Oh aye??

I distinctly remember getting grief from you for not being "proper Geordie" coming from Forest Hall ( NE12).

What have got to say for yourself young man?

Oh aye??

I distinctly remember getting grief from you for not being "proper Geordie" coming from Forest Hall ( NE12).

Longbenton man, same estate as Peter.

Oh aye??

Second house I lived in - 138 Benton Lane.

100yds from the Rocket. :blush:

Oh aye??

Second house I lived in - 138 Benton Lane.

100yds from the Rocket. :blush:

Dear me!! Nee wonder yev got character.

Ooo leftovers = sloppy seconds in the hips world.

I haven't read the thread (this page seemed rattling on about AP), but isn't Dennis' sister Jimmy Nail's real life sister?

Edited by snakehips

Ooo leftovers = sloppy seconds in the hips world.

I haven't read the thread (this page seemed rattling on about AP), but isn't Dennis' sister Jimmy Nail's real life sister?

She is aye . Makes the bit where theyre having dinner and Oz turns up funnier than it already is :wub:

". . Hallaw Norma . . again . Oah strawbreeze " :blush:

Never knew Jimmy Nail was in Get Carter.

He's an extra in the dance hall scene apparently.

Neither did a, a never knew Ray "bet in plyyyyyyy naaaaaaaaaaaa!!" Winstone was in AWP till Jonny pointed it out as well.

Neither did a, a never knew Ray "bet in plyyyyyyy naaaaaaaaaaaa!!" Winstone was in AWP till Jonny pointed it out as well.

Aye, he was the kid who was hitch hiking in Germany, eh? The Army runaway.

'Loyk the bleedin' Jawdie Maafia you lot'

Aye, he was the kid who was hitch hiking in Germany, eh? The Army runaway.

'Loyk the bleedin' Jawdie Maafia you lot'

Aye a naa nuw but it just didn't register till I was told. Wonder if that was before or after Scum.