The Squad

Deano

Presuming there is no late news tonight our squad should look like this. (Fully fit).

---Krul---

*Simpson---Saylor---Coloccini ©---Santon

Cabaye---Tiote

Jonas----------Barfa----------Marveaux

---*Ba---

Subs: Harper, Williamson, Raylor, Gosling, Obertan, Shola, Best.

Elliott, Lovenkrands, Smith and Perch all in reserve. Vuckic, Abeid, Sameobi and Ferguson pushing the 1st team.

Thats a 25 man squad with a pretty strong, attacking side with a few question marks on fitness to Barfa, Marveaux and Ba. Older heads on the bench and in reserve and young lads pushing to make a mark.

I would like to think AP will set down a challenge to all the strikers to stand up and make an impression. Come January whoever isnt cutting it can go and the club really REALLY need a overhaul upfront then.

Hopefully Ba, Best and Shola can all get the goals we need. All have shown to be in and around 10 goals per season strikers. Barfa is going to have to contribute heavily in goals from the hole. 10+ again.

I think we will be alright. Re-assess in January. I actually think come then we will be about 8th.

Edited by Deano

technically if we only pay players as they play we can still add new players to the squad after the transfer window is shut so I think once we have made arrangements with some players the squad should end up like this

-----------------Krul

Zanetti*--Taylor--Colo--Santon

----------Tiote--De Rossi*

--------------Ben Arfa

Di Natale*--Mario Gomez*--Neymar*

*pay as you play

Bench: ameobi ameobi smith perch obertan

i think your not fooling anyone if you think wheel get relegated with that squad, that is at least top ate and for those 'comeedians' out there who think your funny well your just jealous and fuck off because i love nufc and i make good articulart posts about formations so i have made a big contribyoushun to nufc so show some respect

Edited by Kevin S. Assilleekunt

technically if we only pay players as they play we can still add new players to the squad after the transfer window is shut so I think once we have made arrangements with some players the squad should end up like this

-----------------Krul

--------------Ben Arfa

*pay as you play

i think your not fooling anyone if you think wheel get relegated with that squad, that is at least top ate and for those 'comeedians' out there who think your funny well your just jealous and fuck off because i love nufc and i make good articulart posts about formations so i have made a big contribyoushun to nufc so show some respect

:clapping:

(sorry Deano)

-----------------Krul

--------------Ben Arfa

*pay as you play

:clapping: :clapping:

And yeah that team looks alright on paper Deano but it's reliant on four unproven players in this league and Ba being fit.

We simply had to bring in another striker. I was even desperate for one last summer as I was worried about us relying too much on Carroll (as it turns out, Nolan nullified such worries).

-----------------Krul

--------------Ben Arfa

*pay as you play

:clapping: :clapping: :icon_lol:

Hi I'm deano (fully fit). sorry i wa'snt on here for the transfer window deadline day but i've been making this fantastic rod. I've used all my skills to make sure its perfectly designed for hitting me in the back with. Please form an orderly queue- there is a small charge but you can pay as you pl.......

Presuming there is no late news tonight our squad should look like this. (Fully fit).

---Krul---

*Simpson---Saylor---Coloccini ©---Santon

Cabaye---Tiote

Jonas----------Barfa----------Marveaux

---*Ba---

Subs: Harper, Williamson, Raylor, Gosling, Obertan, Shola, Best.

Elliott, Lovenkrands, Smith and Perch all in reserve. Vuckic, Abeid, Sameobi and Ferguson pushing the 1st team.

Thats a 25 man squad with a pretty strong, attacking side with a few question marks on fitness to Barfa, Marveaux and Ba. Older heads on the bench and in reserve and young lads pushing to make a mark.

I would like to think AP will set down a challenge to all the strikers to stand up and make an impression. Come January whoever isnt cutting it can go and the club really REALLY need a overhaul upfront then.

Hopefully Ba, Best and Shola can all get the goals we need. All have shown to be in and around 10 goals per season strikers. Barfa is going to have to contribute heavily in goals from the hole. 10+ again.

I think we will be alright. Re-assess in January. I actually think come then we will be about 8th.

Mike-Ashley-Newcastle-United-Fans-Keegan-800_1171564.jpg

"Maybe I'll put that in ParPars press release ......."