FAO: Deano / Tioté's Nutz

Dr Kenneth Noisewater

I expect he'll pay, but if he doesn't, he's officially....

...A CUNTERHEAD

See look, even I gave him the benefit of the doubt and said I expected him to pay. After it became clear he was trying to pretend the bet never happened, I engaged in some light banter like this:

Welcome to Dean Barber landscape & design. If your looking for a bargain garden then your in the right place. I take pride in my work and I aim to take the customer's idea, combine it with my own and create the very best garden to fit your taste and needs.

Here's an example:

Customer idea - "do me fuckin garden lad"

My idea:

-----------------Tree

Plant-----Tree-------Plant ----Shed

-----Bush-----Plant-----Pond

-------------Tree

-----Patio-------Outside bog

Bench - Fence Plant Fence Plant Fence

I am available to work right away but could you lend us £50 first

Is that really so bad as to warrant the 'woe is me' shite he's been coming out with? No. The only reason he can't take that sort of banter is because he has no sense of humour and a massive ego which leads to him make rediculous claims on the internet. After he started mouthing off with the 500/week shite and the YOUR ALL MORONS speech all bets were off, especially as it was clear by that point he was just flouncing in order to avoid paying.

If Deano had just posted an apology and said he was skint I would have had a bit of time for him. But the asinine excuses only serve to make him look a bigger Cunt. Stop smoking / drinking Deano and pay SBR at £5 a week from your giro, fucking pond life.

• Replies 733
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I expect he'll pay, but if he doesn't, he's officially....

...A CUNTERHEAD

See look, even I gave him the benefit of the doubt and said I expected him to pay. After it became clear he was trying to pretend the bet never happened, I engaged in some light banter like this:

Welcome to Dean Barber landscape & design. If your looking for a bargain garden then your in the right place. I take pride in my work and I aim to take the customer's idea, combine it with my own and create the very best garden to fit your taste and needs.

Here's an example:

My idea:

-----------------Tree

-------------Tree

Is that really so bad as to warrant the 'woe is me' shite he's been coming out with? No. The only reason he can't take that sort of banter is because he has no sense of humour and a massive ego which leads to him make rediculous claims on the internet. After he started mouthing off with the 500/week shite and the YOUR ALL MORONS speech all bets were off, especially as it was clear by that point he was just flouncing in order to avoid paying.

If Deano had just posted an apology and said he was skint I would have had a bit of time for him. But the asinine excuses only serve to make him look a bigger Cunt. Stop smoking / drinking Deano and pay SBR at £5 a week from your giro, fucking pond life.

That formation is pure gold :razz:

Worst unspent £50 ever, just think what he might have got out of this community in the long run?

A job?

A basic understanding of football?

A deep seated mistrust of positivity?

A kiss off of KSA?

Edited by trophyshy

Ok I finally read everything in this thread, Imo Deano had a little goodwill going for him until he started playing Billy big bucks ( :razz:) and saying 50 quid is fuck all for him - and then getting quoted "bit tight atm" on several accounts later.

Hard not to skip to the conclusion: Cunt by then unless your name is Mother Theresa / Mahatma Gandhi

Have I missed the post where Saltwater tells everyone he's actually from Byker?

Ok I finally read everything in this thread, Imo Deano had a little goodwill going for him until he started playing Billy big bucks ( :razz:) and saying 50 quid is fuck all for him - and then getting quoted "bit tight atm" on several accounts later.

Hard not to skip to the conclusion: Cunt by then unless your name is Mother Theresa / Mahatma Gandhi

where is byker :lol:

where is byker :lol:

Go west.

:razz:

Here's an example:

My idea:

-----------------Tree

-------------Tree

In tears laughing when I first read that. Up there with your 'African footballers' stuff. :razz:

where is byker :razz:

who is steve bruce, where is byker, etc... can not wait for your next golden question...

Come on meight, Im Norwegian!

Poor effort meight

Is that you in your profile pic, doing the saltwater? :lol:

Hehe. I guess there is a compliment in there somewhere. Anyway we are taught english from the age of 6 and being 4 million of us, noone gives two shits about learning our language. Add to that the constant bombardment of american culture through books, tv-shows, magazines as well as english words and expressions trickling into the norwegian language on a daily basis ( I blame the world of warcraft and COD/BF PS3 generation) and you have what in many ways can be seen as a secondary language. ( teenagers saying LOL verbally instead of actually laughing.. :razz:

As far as being unfamiliar with most things Newcastle including dialect, keep in mind that alot of your local expressions as well as "internal jokes" etc are greek to me or any norwegian for that matter. Doesnt stop me from wanting to know more and be assimilated on this forum though :lol:

We are all ignorant on certain subjects at certain times, in my case when it comes to local expressions etc..

Edited by Saltwater