NUFC Statement

JawD

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Last fuckin minute bids, the daft cunt should have made sure they landed a striker early in the window as it wasn't the case of replacing a player who left in THIS window.

Pardew should also take some flack for being a limp wristed yes man. Although I think on the field he's doing alright.

http://www.nufc.co.uk/articles/20110902/ne...2281670_2439966

Of course we had also hoped to secure a further striker in the window, in addition to Demba Ba. Work to bring a striker into the club began early in the summer. Negotiations were complex and protracted and unfortunately it was disappointing that ultimately we could not secure our priority target.

Whilst we did turn our attention to alternative prospects in the latter stages of the window, we have a very clear transfer policy and will not make knee-jerk decisions at the last-minute which are not in the best interests of the club. We understand that supporters will feel frustrated that we did not sign another striker during the window, but it was not for lack of trying that we did not bring our final target in.

B)

Last fuckin minute bids, the daft cunt should have made sure they landed a striker early in the window as it wasn't the case of replacing a player who left in THIS window.

Pardew should also take some flack for being a limp wristed yes man. Although I think on the field he's doing alright.

splendid chap, our Dekka

Now that the transfer window has closed, we have had some time to reflect on the business we have conducted over the summer and frankly Martin from accounts thinks its been fantastic.

Our aim was to secure young players who represented a good profit margin. The majority of our transfer dealings were completed in the early part of the window and we feel we have signed some players of exceptional profit potential. Yohan Cabaye, Sylvain Marveaux, Mehdi Abeid, Demba Ba and Gabriel Obertan were all brought in early and we have seen these players settle quickly into the squad and already look likely to have a high resale value next year.

Earlier this week we were delighted to sign Davide Santon from Inter Milan to fill our left-back position after the departure of Jose Enrique. Davide is an excellent young prospective resale and we're sure he'll be another superb addition to the bank. We also welcomed young goalkeeper Rob Elliot from Charlton Athletic who is willing to accept peanuts and will help us force out Harper whos on bigger wages after getting Fraser Forster off wage bill.

Of course we had also hoped to secure a further striker in the window, in addition to a bloke we picked up for nothing. Work to bring a striker into the club began early in the summer. Negotiations were complex and protracted and fortunately we managed to hoodwink you lot into thinking we had a priority target.

Whilst we did turn our attention to alternative prospects in the latter stages of the window, we have a very laughable transfer policy and will not make knee-jerk decisions at the last-minute which are not in the best interests of the clubs balance sheet. We understand that supporters will feel frustrated that we did not sign another striker during the window, but think about it, we have Leon Best and Shola, plus when Ben Arfa comes back he'll be like a new signing.

Now that the transfer window has closed, we have had some time to reflect on the business we have conducted over the summer and frankly Martin from accounts thinks its been fantastic.

Our aim was to secure young players who represented a good profit margin. The majority of our transfer dealings were completed in the early part of the window and we feel we have signed some players of exceptional profit potential. Yohan Cabaye, Sylvain Marveaux, Mehdi Abeid, Demba Ba and Gabriel Obertan were all brought in early and we have seen these players settle quickly into the squad and already look likely to have a high resale value next year.

Earlier this week we were delighted to sign Davide Santon from Inter Milan to fill our left-back position after the departure of Jose Enrique. Davide is an excellent young prospective resale and we're sure he'll be another superb addition to the bank. We also welcomed young goalkeeper Rob Elliot from Charlton Athletic who is willing to accept peanuts and will help us force out Harper whos on bigger wages after getting Fraser Forster off wage bill.

Of course we had also hoped to secure a further striker in the window, in addition to a bloke we picked up for nothing. Work to bring a striker into the club began early in the summer. Negotiations were complex and protracted and fortunately we managed to hoodwink you lot into thinking we had a priority target.

Whilst we did turn our attention to alternative prospects in the latter stages of the window, we have a very laughable transfer policy and will not make knee-jerk decisions at the last-minute which are not in the best interests of the clubs balance sheet. We understand that supporters will feel frustrated that we did not sign another striker during the window, but think about it, we have Leon Best and Shola, plus when Ben Arfa comes back he'll be like a new signing.

would be funny if it wasn't true

So they have been working all summer to get their 'priority' target up front? Funny that because I thought Pards had informed the press we bid on gameiro, gervinho, erding, maiga and ruiz?

So which one was the priority and which ones were made up?

What an utter load of shit. Slither back into whatever vodka bottle you crawled out of, you slimy specky bastard.

Where's the Carroll money? No mention of it? What a surprise!

Edited by acrossthepond

Guest Your Name Here

It is fact... that shit comes out of an arsehole.

An irrelevant statement from an irrelevant man. When the dust settles it’s all about results and if ours turn bad there is zero good will towards the club. There is though a shit load of bad feeling bubbling under the surface and no amount of gormless drivel will stop it turning ugly at SJP if the team starts to struggle.

What an utter load of shit. Slither back into whatever vodka bottle you crawled out of, you slimy specky bastard.

That's a pretty good character summation of this little piece of shit ATP !

To quote Happy Mondays' track 'Dustmam' here's to you Dekka . .

"You're the big bug eyed mung worm at the bottom of the bottle

Lay on its back and you're talking pure twaddle

To make you more slimey

You drink olive oil"

Why the fuck did the search for a striker start early summer? What were they doing for the five months before that? Absolute bollocks yet again but no more than expected. Inexcusable.

The fact of the matter is all that they have done is replace who has gone with cheaper options. Ba for Caroll, Cabaye for Nolan, Marveaux for Routledge, Squidward for Barton and Santon for Ricky. Are any of them improvements? Possibly Cabaye in terms of overall play but not goals and that's it but what does that matter when we have thirty million in the bank and are paying less in wages eh?

Well that was expected, however I'm going to be the douchebag that says I'm quite happy with our transfer window. I think the players we got feel they have something to prove and appear to be of decent quality, think we have a quicker team with more dimension. I am disappointed in not getting a striker but did honestly see it coming so not overly depressed.

Dekka is obviously a cunt, and I would like nothing more than to drag my sweaty balls across his weasel face. The man has no tact. We all knew what it was gonna say, but the way he went about it was bollocks. I'm all for value for money (its how I build dynasties in fm B) ) but the tight fisted fucks wouldst even fork out 250k for darnel situ who scored twice in a friendly, is versatile and by all accounts has a seriously decent future ahead of him, plus we could've done with a backup centreback, we are seriously thin there. The man is a pathological liar. This was a chance to save face and he blew it.

What's the point in giving a lad a trial if he scores twice (a defender for fuck's sake) and you won't take him on? I think they xcouldn't agree personal terms or some shite.

Agreed, especially after seeing Williamson struggle against scunthorpe, there are no other recognised backup centrebacks since Kadar has gone off the radar - see that, see what I did there.

Edited by JoCo85

Why the fuck did the search for a striker start early summer? What were they doing for the five months before that? Absolute bollocks yet again but no more than expected. Inexcusable.

The fact of the matter is all that they have done is replace who has gone with cheaper options. Ba for Caroll, Cabaye for Nolan, Marveaux for Routledge, Squidward for Barton and Santon for Ricky. Are any of them improvements? Possibly Cabaye in terms of overall play but not goals and that's it but what does that matter when we have thirty million in the bank and are paying less in wages eh?

I know this is lame, but this is how FM compare our lost ones vs our new ones

Barton vs Obertan

Carroll vs Ba

Nola vs Cabaye

Enrique vs Santon

Routledge vs Marveaux

Forster vs Elliot

It doesn't look that bad though... looks like we have replaced mentality with pace this season

Edited by Aeris

I just raped and killed a prostitute on gta3

Hope the local constabulary don't find out.

I stated that it was lame, so this is nothing I'm proud of, but I'm guessing there's still some who find this interesting.

At least you can see the true wage and age difference, and pretty much every other information is based on the real deal too.

Edited by Aeris