You know you're getting old when..

catmag

Yeah, I think she was pregnant before we finished 5th year and her daughter is 20 years old.

I see it at work quite often where some women are with their daughters during their labour/caesarian. The mam-to-be is 15/16 and the 'grandma' is 31/32. I just really struggle to imagine what it's like, but then I've left it pretty late to have kids.

When everything out of young people's mouths annoys the shit out of you.

Oh and when someone pulls their kid aside and says "get out of the gentleman's way"

I wish I left School 4 years ago! Try 15 years ago ;) Christ :lol:

I was out with the team the other week doing some training and the particular route we were taking went thought Becketts Park, Studentville in Leeds. I went past the union bar and all I could think of is "Christ, put some clothes on"

THATS when youre getting old B)

I hit 27 in August and things are taking a very quick turn for the worst. For the first time in my life I'm very aware of my age and it's depressing.

1. Everybody seems to be getting married and having kids

2. My nose hair growth is increasing at an alarming rate

3. I got ID'd last month for the first time in years and almost shit my pants with joy. I was positively brimming running back to the car to fetch my license

4. There are people around the mid-twenties who don't even remember the first Gulf War

5. A 30 minute train ride for a wicked night out just doesn't seem worth it anymore

Despair. ;)

The kids you work with are talking about bars in town they were at on Saturday night and you;

A ) Have to ask where they are.

B ) Tell them they were called something else when you went to them but..hang on..it's there somewhere..now what was it called? I'll remember in a minute etc..

Edited by sweetleftpeg

I hit 27 in August and things are taking a very quick turn for the worst. For the first time in my life I'm very aware of my age and it's depressing.

1. Everybody seems to be getting married and having kids

2. My nose hair growth is increasing at an alarming rate

3. I got ID'd last month for the first time in years and
almost shit my pants with joy
. I was positively brimming running back to the car to fetch my license

4. There are people around the mid-twenties who don't even remember the first Gulf War

5. A 30 minute train ride for a wicked night out just doesn't seem worth it anymore

Despair. ;)

Was it sunny?

The kids you work with are talking about bars in town they were at on Saturday night and you;

A ) Have to ask where they are.

B ) Tell them they were called something else when you went to them but..hang on..it's there somewhere..now what was it called? I'll remember in a minute etc..

wait til you're running through a list of names...trying to get back to what it was when you first went.

I had 4 pints yesterday dinnertime (boss being off a sad excuse) and felt quite ill last night when I got home.

I'm beginning to think I either need to start drinking more or give up all together.