Pet Hates!

catmag

When people confuse superstitions and pet hates.

If I had added a topic with are you OCD about you would have whinged at me to add it to pet hates.

I also see plenty of people pushing bikes.

Now I have a busier walk to work I find my perfectly well brought up polite "give and take" approach to right of way to simply walking in the city is taken advantage off by cunts who think not diverting their path is some kind of Alpha male (women do it as well) behaviour that makes them get up and go city slickers.

I'm so tempted to copy them and knock a few twats over to see if I can teach them something.

Cash points is definitely one of mine, it's not a fucking computer game, just get your fucking money out and fuck off!

Was walking up to one the other day, was quite busy in town, the one I usually use had a queue but there is one about 100 yards away just had a couple standing by it. By the time I got there they were just putting in the card (only one was using it). What the fuck were they doing for the 30 seconds or whatever I was walking up to it, wankers.

Shit Geordie accents on telly- Michael McIntyre being the prime, murderous rage inducing example.

Aye anyone speaking with a geordie accent on telly should try and talk like Oz. Chris Waddle oh dear, The Likely Lads oh dear, the kids off Purely Belta oh dear, Spuggie oh dear, you could go on and on.

Ye can feck right off with whinging about bad geordie accents on tv, the irish have ya outnumbered 10000-1 on piss poor impressions on tv shows :lol:

Aye, so ye have , to be sure, so it is. At all at all. Bejaysus.

Begorrah.

Further to the cashpoint discussion: people who try half a dozen cards in the machine before finding one they can actually draw on. I realise they're probably struggling for cash and all, but if you're basically skint then surely you should have a decent idea where your few pennies actually live?

My all time pet hate, which will give HF license to say you'd do it in Spain, I know I've said this before but I'll say it again. When you're in a Pakistani shop keepers shop you're getting served, and the ignorant bastards are talking away in some ridiculous language when their English is better than mine. To make matters worse they've got some ridiculous asian musical wuwuwuwuwuwuweeeeeewuwuwuwuwuuuuuu and ye wanna fuckin bomb the place. It makes me to say something I'll regret to them every time, utter ignorance at its' highest level, and I can't think of anything that winds me up more.

Emails from my microsoft exchange telling my my mail box is nearly full.

Smokers hanging around shop doorways like a cloud of flys.

Gratuitous swearing, especially by lasses

A shit load of driving things but I'll sum it up with - People who dont drive with common sense.

My all time pet hate, which will give HF license to say you'd do it in Spain, I know I've said this before but I'll say it again. When you're in a Pakistani shop keepers shop you're getting served, and the ignorant bastards are talking away in some ridiculous language when their English is better than mine. To make matters worse they've got some ridiculous asian musical wuwuwuwuwuwuweeeeeewuwuwuwuwuuuuuu and ye wanna fuckin bomb the place. It makes me to say something I'll regret to them every time, utter ignorance at its' highest level, and I can't think of anything that winds me up more.

In the style of Begbie at Tommy's wake....."aaaaaaaaaaaaaye!?!"

You just know wykiki is weaving in and out of cars and stuff, swooping across lanes and all the rest of it, and going fucking mental when he nearly comes a cropper cos of it. :razz:

Nah, cant stand silly cunts who weave in and out of traffic. Their as bad as an impatient car driver. I always take over them silly bastards further down the line anyways ;)

I do though, try and get to the front of the queue at traffic lights though so I can get out of the way of the cars etc quicker so I dont hold up the traffic. On my commute I am lucky its got a decent cycle network. Not that matters like, you still get silly cunts sitting in the cycle lane in their 4x4.