Jimmy Savile

The Mighty Hog

Cameron has called for an inquiry into it all today. I'm dubious as to how deep a Tory initiated enquiry is going to go into allegations of Tory paedos thought.

On a positive note though this is likely to be the final nail in the coffin for the Tories and with Labour going back into government it can only be good news for the NHS :D

Oh, thank fuck for that... I was too afraid to say owt. Thought I'd lost it :sweat:

Twas referring in an indirect non libellous way to the sexual peccadillo's of the aforementioned Lord McAlpine...folks........allegedly which if true would I imagine bring an end to this government.

He was the alleged paedo who took out the super injunction in relation to depraved sexual behaviour about to be exposed by Newsnight in relation to links to The Welsh care home where young boys were procured by leading politicians and High Court Judges.

Hope that clears that up. :jonas:

Cameron has called for an inquiry into it all today. I'm dubious as to how deep a Tory initiated enquiry is going to go into allegations of Tory paedos thought.

On a positive note though this is likely to be the final nail in the coffin for the Tories and with Labour going back into government it can only be good news for the NHS :D

Not just Tories, it appears it's a lot of powerfull folks (allegedly) Politics, Media and the judiciary for decades

http://beforeitsnews.com/alternative/2012/11/the-paedophile-ring-that-encircles-british-politics-by-s-c-name-protected-and-giovanni-di-stefano-read-more-online-publishing-company-limited-2490364.html

Tory peer Lord McAlpine has said allegations linking him to alleged child abuse are "wholly false and seriously defamatory".

After days of speculation, the peer released a statement vehemently denying that he abused Steve Messham or any other residents of a children's home in North Wales.

He said he had visited Wrexham "only once" and that was in the company of an agent from Conservative Central Office.

He also said that he was willing to meet with police to discuss the allegations and said that his accuser was guilty of "mistaken identity".

"I have never been to the children's home in Wrexham, nor have I ever visited any children's home, reform school or any other institution of a similar nature," he said.

"I have never stayed in a hotel in or near Wrexham, I did not own a Rolls Royce, have never had a 'Gold card' or 'Harrods card' and never wear aftershave, all of which have been alleged.

"I did not sexually abuse Mr Messham or any other residents of the children's home in Wrexham."

Lord McAlpine said that "ill- or uninformed commentators" had used the internet to suggest he was the senior Tory figure at the centre of the allegations.

The allegations relate to sexually abusing young residents of a children's home in Wrexham, North Wales, in the 1970s and 1980s.

He said that a "substantial number of people" may have "reasonably inferred" that broadcast and newspaper reports of allegations against unnamed individuals referred to him.

"Even though these allegations made of me by implication in the broadcast and print media, and made directly about me on the internet, are wholly false and seriously defamatory I can no longer expect the broadcast and print media to maintain their policy of defaming me only by innuendo," he said.

"There is a media frenzy and I have to expect that an editor will soon come under pressure to risk naming me.

"My name and the allegations are for all practical purposes linked and in the public domain and I cannot rewind the clock.

"I therefore have decided that in order to mitigate, if only to some small extent, the damage to my reputation I must publicly tackle these slurs and set the record straight.

"In doing so, I am by no means giving up my right to sue those who have defamed me in the recent past or who may do so in the future and I expressly reserve my rights to take all such steps as I and my solicitors consider necessary to protect my interests."

Funny carry on with Schofield handing Cameron that list like. I'm not sure what the fuck he or the producers were thinking there.

Cameron's fast running out of shows he can go on. First that lad on the One Show (I think ?) asking him how he sleeps at night, now this :lol:

Just saw that about Lord McAlpine on the beeb. It doesn't strike me as the sort of statement you'd make if you were guilty. I think it also shows the difficulty of trying to prosecute people after all these years when you've only got witness testimony.