Jimmy Savile

The Mighty Hog

At the rate things are going there's going to be groups of paedos outed within every major corner of society for the last 30-40 years, major names of our recent past within empowered positions could cause a complete breakdown of what we've known... society as we know it could implode! It'll be no good just blaming slack previous governments or organisations for turning a blind eye, if it happened then it's probably still happening now - it's a mass witch-hunt I tells you, burn em, BURN EM!!!

Senior MP threatens to sue Newsnight over claims .

Wasn't this what Savile used to do too ?

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/jimmy-savile/9651321/Senior-political-figure-threatens-to-sue-BBC-over-paedophile-claims.html

Hearing him (Steven Meesham) talk last night of how his claims were brutally put down and discredited at the time is a terrible and truly scary indictment on society .

That poor bloke comes across as a very credible witness...he's made the same complaint to police in the late 70s as well apparently but as a child he was ignored...I think whoever is still alive from those days and was involved will be sleeping very uneasily nowadays though.

In other news, is Lord Mcalpine anything to do with the building firm?

Yes, fomer chairman of the family firm. And he's the former treasurer of the Consrvative Party as well. Is he also being accused of being a fuckin nonce?

Edited by PaddockLad

Yes, fomer chairman of the family firm. And he's the former treasurer of the Consrvative Party as well. Is he also being accused of being a fuckin nonce?

I couldn't possibly discuss whether a certain gentleman was the subject of last nights newsnight programme.

Fairly sure he hasn't . Robert Mcalpine is the construction company

Alleged fiddler and tax dodger Lord Alistair on the other hand " founded his own publishing house in London in the 1960s, and has variously been an art dealer, collector, member of the Arts Council, zookeeper (in Broome, Western Australia), gardener and traveller"

I just hope it doesn't all get swept under the carpet again. Partly for the current victims but mostly for future ones, cos I'm assuming you don't just retire from being a paedo.

If they do, do they get a gold swatch?

The rumours are that top politicians, high court judges and high ranking policemen are involved in the suppression and cover up of this for 3 decades. Even to the point of killing children to silence them. The PMs all the way back to Thatcher WILL have known about this and I hope it all comes out. It could be catastrophic for our current government however and could lead to a hell of a lot worse than last year's riots.

It needs to be very carefully played out but I hope each and every one of these nonces is brought to justice. There's a lot of rich twitchy arses in the country rightly now. Saville, Glitter and Starr are 3 easy targets designed to take the fall.

Considering how easy it was to cover up what looks like deaths at that childrens home on Jersey, I wouldn't be at all surprised if it had gone on. I think once you enter the world of children in care, especially in the decades we're taling about here, it was a separate world.