***Official Mike Ashley Euro express thread***

Baggio

They have been grinding on about sovereign states all year, so im taking a laidback stance to see what they actually DO, instead of what they say and think.

Actions speak louder than words.

If they are serious about a push for top-5 next year too, they wont sell off our best players. Hopefully. I can accept one player sale though, to get 20+ mill in.

Agreed.

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One thing is clear: you cant sell your spine every summer. We did this with barton nolan and carroll, and it turned out well.

Im not sure it will if we shift tiote, cabaye and Colo ....

Who/What is suggesting to you that we will??? Other than the doom mongering titheads of course??

are you thompers :lol: ?

leazes2.png

I wonder when the shift in opinion took place.

Ahahahahahahahahahahahahaha, what a fuckin clueless tool LM is

A fair question tbf. I couldn't imagine you making this comment now. KK unearthed some gems in his time without breaking the bank.

My assumption is that the failings of MA has turned you so far against him/them that it almost have given you a tunnel vision so to speak.

leazes2.png

I wonder when the shift in opinion took place.

Ahahahahahahahahahahahahaha, what a fuckin clueless tool LM is

A fair question tbf. I couldn't imagine you making this comment now. KK unearthed some gems in his time without breaking the bank.

My assumption is that the failings of MA has turned you so far against him/them that it almost have given you a tunnel vision so to speak.

another misquote and misconception that Fish should chase people up in his quest to tackle everybody who does this sort of thing.

You won't find a post from me anywhere which says I think the club should ever have chucked unlimited funds at any manager for any player or players.

You would find such quotes from Gemmill though :lol:

Meanwhile, we still wait for Baggio to admit that he championed the DOF system, and Wise as the figurhead of the system, rather than support Keegan as the manager. Using Spurs as the role model, before Redknapp ditched it of course. :lol:

Edited by LeazesMag

Misquote? It's a screenshot of what you said in direct response to someone else. That isn't a misquote. My opinion shifts on a lot of things when new evidence becomes available and situations change, it's a perfectly rational thing to do and stops you being stuck in your ways.

The only precedent for them selling players has been daft bids or players that wanted to leave/didn't show themselves to have a lot of years left in them. Nolan will struggle with his fitness if they get promoted, Enrique wanted to go, Carroll was daft money and I'd say Barton was the only major risk but he's turned out to have a dodgy season as well and is facing relegation.

The "spine" of the side have all just signed 5 year deals and unless daft money comes in, they'll stay. That's how it works at 98% of clubs in the world.

You won't find a post from me anywhere which says I think the club should ever have chucked unlimited funds at any manager for any player or players.

Find them then, dickhead. I'd be interested to read them myself.

Misquote? It's a screenshot of what you said in direct response to someone else. That isn't a misquote. My opinion shifts on a lot of things when new evidence becomes available and situations change, it's a perfectly rational thing to do and stops you being stuck in your ways.

what is it that I'm supposed to have said ?

back Souness....let him build his team....blah blah blah......

btw, I've gave up on trying to have a sensible constructive debate with you, but you know the above is true.

Go on then. I challenge you to find those quotes. :lol:

get Ant to open up the old database, and they are all there............including all the guff spouted by mancmag too ........

get Ant to open up the old database, and they are all there............including all the guff spouted by mancmag too ........

How convenient.

You going to respond to the quotes where you admit "throwing money isn't the solution" as these are in direct contradiction with your current 'Only by spending money will we challenge' mantra?

what is it that I'm supposed to have said ?

That splashing big money isnt always the way and that good deals can be found without doing so? and thats its been Newcastles way too often (to throw money at things)

btw, I've gave up on trying to have a sensible constructive debate with you, but you know the above is true.

"Back the manager with unlimited funds"

That's the quote I'm looking for, you lying wanker.

Take your time.

How convenient.

You going to respond to the quotes where you admit "throwing money isn't the solution" as these are in direct contradiction with your current 'Only by spending money will we challenge' mantra?

In fairness to Leazes, while his prediction that we would 'never qualify for Europe under Ashley' looks to be dead in the water, his other prediction that Ashley 'might now try to match the European ambitions (of his predecessors)' has at least come one small step closer to fruition.

YOU will not find a quote from ME anywhere that states MY opposition towards free parking for homosexuals.

I oppose free parking for homosexuals.

Will YOU stop misquoting ME, and answer MY simple question?

:lol:

Those bhuddist monks who set themselves on fire want to take a look at LM, his tactics are way more effective, and would probably result in the opposition setting themselves on fire after 15 minutes.

:lol: What YOU don't seem to understand is that your man Mao will never reach the heights on the Ming Dynasty.

YOU will not find a quote from ME anywhere that states MY opposition towards free parking for homosexuals.

I oppose free parking for homosexuals.

Will YOU stop misquoting ME, and answer MY simple question?

:lol:

Why Don't You Just Switch Off Your Television Set And Go Out And Do Something Less Boring Instead?"

"Back the manager with unlimited funds"

That's the quote I'm looking for, you lying wanker.

Take your time.

"give him the money". "let him build his team" etc etc etc....

You know this is true.

Lying wanker.

At least you aren't posting juvenile rubbish, for that we should be grateful.