Suarez a racist

2bias

Police confiscated a fanzine because of this: https://t.co/bWznmUa0

You're fucking kidding me! What utter, utter scum.

That magazine should sue the police for crimes against freedom of speech.

Can't tell if youre taking the piss or a total mong!

Got to go with form. Mong.

• Replies 888
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Should be banned outright from football, what a disgrace, to football and to humanity in General. I always disliked evra but man was i happy when he was rubbing it in in the end. Suarez and liverpool fans are utter utter scum!

Sepp Blatter has weighed in on the handshake fiasco: "I think we can solve this problem very easy. If all the negroes stand in a line together, separate from those of the supreme aryan race, then a player can pick or choose whether he shake hands with them or not much easier. The same applies for the negroes if they don't want to feel the mighty handshake of the supreme Aryan races. This is what I call equality. Not only is it equal, it saves time also. And this, along with tighter clothing for female players and officials, will bring the game into the 21st century."

Quality needle from Ferguson today (actually genuinely meant it too I think) and Dalglish losing it beforehand too. Absolutely surreal feeling for me wanting Man U to beat Liverpool and also enjoying watching Fergie get involved in piling on the psychological pressure, knowing how much we suffered in that respect once upon a time. Genuinely surreal.

Disgusting. As has been said though, nothing will come of it, Liverpool and senile Kenny will continue to defend this obviously racist scumbag. The FA should go to town on this, bringing the game in to disrepute, banning him and fining his club heavily, just won't happen though sadly.

I don't think theres too much the FA can do by way of penalty just for specifically refusing a handshake. Personally I think it's down to the media and they should hound him until there's a complete turn around from LFC, club and player.

What's fergie's patter been outside of the "disgrace" comment. Absolutely staggering that the racist wouldn't shake the lad's hand.

Has the wisened jock offered his opinion on this yet, or is he playing the "We're here to talk aboot the game. What aboot that do you no understand? Why can you no understand me?" card, the fucking prick.

Should be banned outright from football, what a disgrace, to football and to humanity in General. I always disliked evra but man was i happy when he was rubbing it in in the end. Suarez and liverpool fans are utter utter scum!

He's made Evra to look like a saint and a hero. That is quite the testament to how much of an odious cunt Suarez is.

They should just have his work permit ripped up.

Of course dalglish will say it's fine after the match.

Two things he'll definitely do:

i. He'll distance himself from the incident - 'I didn't tell him what to do, you'll need to ask him that', knowing that there's no chance of Suarez doing a British media interview today. Check

ii. He'll blame the media for making a big deal out of it. Check

Chuffed Man utd won, which is something I thought I'd never be saying, also chuffed Evra celebrated in front of rat man the ref can fuck off pushing him away people are so quick to defend Suarez and his feelings. Disgrace not shaking Evra's hand I wasn't sure if Evra would want to shake his but either way Suarez should have extended his, agree that there's no way the FA will ban him for that but they should as it's clear he's learnt absolutely nothing.

Guest CabayeAye

I seriously don't understand what he says... he just mumbles some scottish senile incoherent jibberish

Transcript:

Interviewer: So Kenny, we know that the headlines won't be about the football tomorrow, so what do you make of the Suarez incident?

Dogleash: What incident?

(Interviewer explains)

D: I didnae know he did that, I wasnae there.

He then goes into a whinge about how the Merseyside derby is always like that and it's all fine whilst refusing to acknowledge that Suarez has done anything wrong, sounding like the alcoholic, retarded, miserable cunt he is all along.