Newcastle United - Manchester United 3-0

Aeris

• Replies 772
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

next week is moanless week for me. but playtime for ben arfa need to be guaranteed in the future, he needs to develop further!

Edited by Aeris

This is the greatest football club on earth. Every time I think I've got NUFC figured out, something incredible happens.

I'll be walking on air for a week. Get. In. Get in! Have it you diving pricks, have it you red-nosed bastard, have it Webb, have all of it.

:nufc: :nufc: :nufc:

:nufc: :nufc: :nufc: :nufc: :nufc: :nufc: :nufc: :nufc: :nufc: :nufc: :nufc: :nufc:

but seriously, it just came clear to me how depressing the acn period will be without tiote and ba...best players today, most va£uable players in the squad by far....and I heard Ashley rubbing his greedy claws in the crowd today...

Edited by Aeris

Thought we would lose and hoped it wouldn't be a cricket score.

Can't believe it, fucking brilliant,, 3 v nowt. Hard work all around with the exception of the Stroller.

However I have to question Pardoo again. Best, Perch, Obertan, ahead of BenArfa & Vuckic!! What's his thing about not playing BenArfa?

Shola looking like a young Nelson Mandela there on Sky :)

A great game of football, Man Utd second best all over the pitch. Why Fergie didnt sign 2 midfielders in the summer is beyond me....maybe theyre carrying too much debt?! :icon_lol: ...never mind, fuck them and them worldwide plastic bandwagon jumping fans. Got to say Simpson and Ba are two of the best "atheletes" I've ever seen play for us. Fuckin incredible both of them. And Tim Krul was virtually faultless. Fergie much be fuckin gutted with the clowns he's got between the sticks with what he saw tonight.

Can't believe it, fucking brilliant,, 3 v nowt. Hard work all around with the exception of the Stroller.

However I have to question Pardoo again. Best, Perch, Obertan, ahead of BenArfa & Vuckic!! What's his thing about not playing BenArfa?

agreed, ridicolous subs... I guess he was trying to showcase the players pretending they were part of the victory so he might could have a chance getting rid of them and collect some more transfer cash :P (lol, im dreaming)

Well that was good.

Key for me was that Cabaye had his best game for a while which made us look like the team of the early games again.

Still fucked without the pair for the next few games which is huge pisser.

Everyone that started chased everything, all doing they're defensive bit. The subs can be justified too. Best will keep running and closing people down. Obertan came on as a counter body, so Man Utd didn't over commit. And Perch is defensive minded, and he's performed recently very well.