Newcastle v Norwich Sunday 4.00pm

Christmas Tree

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

They've been in a shite run of form whereas we have a rejuvenated Bafra ready to tear into them. Would be an important 3 points to pick up so let's just hope we don't fuck it up like when we played them earlier this season!

We're going to have to start winning some games. Teams above are moving away and the teams below are catching. No more honourable draws at home. Wolves was a fucking disgrace and results since for Wolves show just how poorly we are performing at the moment.

5 wins from the last 17 is the stat I read earlier. We've been shit since December. Now Ba id starting to look alienated in the hoof ball tactics Pardew is enforcing.

We need a win, desperately.

Taking 6 points off Norwich and WBA would ensure we're above the dippers for their visit to SJP. Good for the mentality going into that one. Really want to see us get a second wind rather than let it fizzle out this season.

Someone mentioned it in the match thread but it looks like the continental players signed in the summer are starting to knacker.

Shola looks like he's pushing for a start - he looked up for it when he game on against Arsenal. I can see him getting a start against Norwich and spectacularly flattering to deceive as per the norm.

Scoring an early goal would really benefit us as would a clean sheet. It could kick start the team because we need a rocket up our arse at the moment.

I don't watch MOTD too much and hardly ever Sky Sports anymore, so I haven't seen much of Norwich. Do they always play helicopter football or was it just the tactic they employed against us earlier in the season ?

I don't watch MOTD too much and hardly ever Sky Sports anymore, so I haven't seen much of Norwich. Do they always play helicopter football or was it just the tactic they employed against us earlier in the season ?

Just the tactic they used against us. Fair play to them because I would have done the same. They're not a bad footballing side, quite effective going forward down the wings, Holt is a handful. The fact we're at home should help us out here because they've been poor on the road whenever I've seen them. It's Swansea I'm dreading.

Just the tactic they used against us. Fair play to them because I would have done the same. They're not a bad footballing side, quite effective going forward down the wings, Holt is a handful. The fact we're at home should help us out here because they've been poor on the road whenever I've seen them. It's Swansea I'm dreading.

the manager is intriguing. This time last year Owen Coyle seemed like he had something about him, now Lambert does. I suppose what he has done at Norwich in such a short time marks him out, but eventually they need to be with the big clubs to see if they can be big managers. He seems authoritive etc too, Lambert I mean. So many of these managers are jocks.

We were going to go to Swansea for the away game, but are maybe going to Wigan now, as never been and they are going down.

Edited by LeazesMag

Important fixture as they all are now until the end of the season. Win the next two and then beat Liverpool and it'll be a massive step towards European qualification.