Newcastle United vs Dirty Inbred Mackems (Sunderland)

Aeris

http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=679432

:spit: :spit: :spit:

There is only 1 team in the North East...

...that is actually a respectable club with realistic and loyal fans. And that is Sunderland AFC.

I dont think there are any specimens known to man more embarrassing and deluded than the scum up the road. We may be lower in the league, but I'd take that and being the only respectable NE club over cheating like bairns and being despicable kernts to the whole country to get 6th.

It may be a results business, but I think we're one of few clubs these days whose fans can genuinely say how proud they are of their teams efforts, no matter what. Certainly no team in the top 7 can say that.

All in all, it was a good result. Disappointing to lose the goal so late on, but going so long with 10 men and being battered, I think anyone would have took a point. The Sessegnon red was the only real sour note of the game, but we can look forward to seeing how a Bendtner-Campbell partnership works out in the next few games.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.readytogo...ad.php?t=679432

:spit: :spit: :spit:

...that is actually a respectable club with realistic and loyal fans. And that is Sunderland AFC.

I dont think there are any specimens known to man more embarrassing and deluded than the scum up the road. We may be lower in the league, but I'd take that and being the only respectable NE club over cheating like bairns and being despicable kernts to the whole country to get 6th.

It may be a results business, but I think we're one of few clubs these days whose fans can genuinely say how proud they are of their teams efforts, no matter what. Certainly no team in the top 7 can say that.

All in all, it was a good result. Disappointing to lose the goal so late on, but going so long with 10 men and being battered, I think anyone would have took a point. The Sessegnon red was the only real sour note of the game, but we can look forward to seeing how a Bendtner-Campbell partnership works out in the next few games.

Smearing shit all over the level 7 bogs.

Smashing up a metro.

CLASSY

Are they fucking mad!??

http://www.readytogo...ad.php?t=679432

:spit: :spit:

Bitter beyond belief! :lol:

Mint that they have this nebulous "classiness" to fall back on.

Lower than Newcastle in the league? Never mind cos you're "classier".

Get howked 5-1 in the only game that matters to you? Yeah but you're "classier".

Put in your best showing in the derby for a while and still not win? Mutter something about "class".

Everything tangible that you can point at, we're bigger and better at than them, so they've invented something intangible that they can pretend to lord it over us with. And they've ALL grabbed hold of it cos it's all they've got to cling to.

420699_280859805317213_132254886844373_632774_1773477776_n.jpg

:lol:

:lol:

I'd give the big, useless, lovable lump a fuckkng knighthood tonight.

Need to stick him in some kind of cryogenic suspension, and defrost him twice a year. Should get another 50 or so years out of him this way ;)

They're lunatics. No other explanation. They must all be fucking mental, especially the way they keep pedalling this "class" line. There's nowt classy about them or their two bit football club. Never has been, never will be - especially when they're smearing shite all over the toilet walls and smashing up Metro's :lol:

the thing about the smearing shit is to do it surely youve got to get your hands covered in shit right? is it your own? is it someone elses?

whats worse? that a bloke will have to spend a hour or so hosing it down or getting your own hands covered in shit?

Cattermole's foul was a straight red, no intention to play the ball and dangerous play. Under current rules, that's a red.

You're referring to the one on Tiote , less than 2 minutes in , aye?

Ref bottled it.

If the current trend for retrospective reds is consistent, then he should be on a double red, but the Mackem ref put paid to that by booking him.

Horrible shit of a player , and always will be.