Newcastle United vs Dirty Inbred Mackems (Sunderland)

Aeris

I'm wondering when Cisse is going to turn up, tbh. Much hype, not much to show. He was poor again on saturday, like against Wolves. They are also playing Ba deeper and his contribution is also less than before. Needs sorting out.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Excellent, lad from our prenatal class (I know, how middle class) looks like he had some sort of drunken breakdown/rant on Facebook last night about Pardew being a 'classless gambling addict.' Thet lad is canny quiet and I said to wor lass there's something I didn't like about him..now I know..closet mackem. Made himself look like a right prick. :lol:

I'm wondering when Cisse is going to turn up, tbh. Much hype, not much to show. He was poor again on saturday, like against Wolves. They are also playing Ba deeper and his contribution is also less than before. Needs sorting out.

Hold on a minute, he's joined a club in a new country, can't speak the language, and has still scored 2 in 4. That we've not found the perfect system that utilises both Ba and Cisse yet isn't a surprise either.

Pardew was pretty critical of him after the game, albeit fairly and rightly so.

Ah the relief, we deserved at least a draw for our 2nd half performance and we were well on top before the red card. Sunderland are a horrible team, when you turn up to a fixture and your main tactic is to kick them, your small time.

Anyone see match of the day 2 last night? I think they had been handing a crack pipe around the studio as they scored the ref as 9 out of 10. I thought he was fucking terrible, gave almost everything to Sunderland. After he gifted them a penalty (we'd see 10 a game if they were always given), he seemed determined to not give us one regardless of what happend.

Oh Shola when the sad day comes where you have to hang up your boots (he'll probably slip over doing it) and retire, you'll always have a special place in my heart. A true geordie who fucking hates Sunderland

I think Dean's problem was that he set his stall out to show he wasn't going to get intimidated by the holstile home crowd and ended up overcomponsating for that by giving us very little. Seen it happen a fair bit with refs who've come up here but this was certainly the worst case of it.

I think Dean's problem was that he set his stall out to show he wasn't going to get intimidated by the holstile home crowd and ended up overcomponsating for that by giving us very little. Seen it happen a fair bit with refs who've come up here but this was certainly the worst case of it.

it was like watching a white uriah rennie ref'ing at St James'

Did the same against Chelsea. A lot of referees do it.

We used to get this alot under Bobby. Then and now we never get the reverse treatment at the likes of Old Trafford, Stamford Bridge etc.

We used to get this alot under Bobby. Then and now we never get the reverse treatment at the likes of Old Trafford, Stamford Bridge etc.

Since it became clear we might dare to challenge the so-called top 6 I cant remember a game where a questionable decision went our way. /conspiracytheory

Ryan Taylor Tweets

Funny reading all the BITTER SMB's.... There was only 1 football team on that pitch today, an there's only 1 team in the north east. #TOON

:lol: is calling a set of fans bastards ok by the FA?

Edited by Happy Face

Sessengnon & Cattermole out of their F.A cup tie.

Nice one lads. :lol:

There's also talk of a ban for Campbell for being a complete prick after they scored.

Was chatting about the game with the building manager at one of my contracts earlier.

Turns out she's friends with Craig Russell ( now Physio at Bamp FC) and he told her there was afters in the tunnel between Pardew and O'Tramp.

She said he described it as " the most disgraceful thing I've seen in football", she then said " He would say that though, Mackem tramp!"

:lol: Top lass!

Anyone else heard about this, might explain O'Tramp's sharp exit post interviews.

Sess is their best player. The fact he's wanted to fuck off for most of the season and is now banned for 3 games is pretty funny. :D

He's no Ben Arfa. :banana: