NUFC summer transfer activity thread

Baggio

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

we are an ACN away from having Shola as our sole striker for 6 weeks ffs! And dont even start on Willo as our 3rd choice CB

Isn't the entire thing over in the space of 2 weeks, with a few days beforehand for them to go to training camps?

The Senegal boys weren't gone for very long at all last time as they got knocked out so early.

Carroll didn't want to play for Liverpool, he won't want to play for West Ham either. His move to West Ham is like Owen's was to us, not his first choice and just filling time while grabbing a wage. Still, with that said Fat Sam will be unbearable after this. Glad we didn't put in £17m for Carroll though, I'd have liked him back but he's no way worth anywhere near that price.

last year was one of the best i can remember injury wise. our typical slew of crocks would see the quality of our first team quickly change from top 7 contender to mid table also rans. we could do with a couple of bodies in.

Sorry, but what is "French TV"?

Just as with a paper/website, unless it's a reputable channel/show, it doesn't really mean a great deal.

Why would "French TV" deal in exclusives about English clubs and Ivorian players?

Edited by Monroe Transfer

He may have been out doing some door-to-door selling tonight ?

Dusters, teatowels . Stuff like that .

Be hard to say no really. You can always use a new teatowel, after all.

I dont think £17 mill for Carroll is a great price.

For us no, but for West Ham I think it is. If he stays relatively injury free he'll make a huge difference there.

Be hard to say no really. You can always use a new teatowel, after all.

Well y say that Tropho, but I've fallen for them before * and it was neither use nor ornament .

The quality JUST WASN'T THERE !

* I was in fact a victim .

Edited by LoveTheBobby

Well y say that Tropho, but I've fallen for them before * and it was neither use nor ornament .

The quality JUST WASN'T THERE !

* I was in fact a victim .

Tiote's teatowels are bloody mint man! Ney linty smear aal awa yer Denby.