Newcastle v Liverpool

Gene_Clark

• Replies 840
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This game is second (or, third i guess) to the games with the mackems. Its fucking huge, for league positions and the fact that liverpool stole our 'best' players, are cheating cunts, are racist cunts, are whinging cunts, have thebiggest tit in football as managerall enveloped in the most irritating victim complex ever. I hope we fucking smash them

Hmmm, that's some real good logic you have there. Another set of fans that hate Liverpool? i'm shocked :rolleyes: Don't tell me, you also hate Suarez as well? :cry:

i don't hate liverpool the club, but i do find their supporter's highly irritating, some of the players are loathsome and the less said about the manager the better.

Edited by Dr Gloom

This game is second (or, third i guess) to the games with the mackems. Its fucking huge, for league positions and the fact that liverpool stole our 'best' players, are cheating cunts, are racist cunts, are whinging cunts, have thebiggest tit in football as managerall enveloped in the most irritating victim complex ever. I hope we fucking smash them

Hmmm, that's some real good logic you have there. Another set of fans that hate Liverpool? i'm shocked :rolleyes: Don't tell me, you also hate Suarez as well? :cry:

i don't liverpool the club, but i do find their supporter's highly irritating, some of the players are loathsome and the less said about the manager the better.

:lol: He doesn't mind the buildings though.

but we won't. Losing Colo is a crushing blow to our chances, he makes Williamson and/or Perch seem far more competent centre halves than they are. I agree with Stevie, we need to come out of the blocks fast and get 2-3 before half time without reply if we're to win.

A draw without Colo would still be a good result, but make no mistake if he was starting I'd have much higher hopes.

Bellamy will have a field day against Simpson (if CB starts), and could singlehandedly provide the killer blow.

I think the Wolves home game is the only game this season where you lot have predicted us not to lose. And I used to get accused of being too negative.

and look what happened then!

The Perch + Williamson partnership terrifies me I think like The Fish and Stevie have said we need to batter them and keep them on the backfoot the whole 1st half and go in by a decent goal margin at the half, before we come out and give our normal slower 2nd half.

The Perch + Williamson partnership terrifies me I think like The Fish and Stevie have said we need to batter them and keep them on the backfoot the whole 1st half and go in by a decent goal margin at the half, before we come out and give our normal slower 2nd half.

I honestly believe we'd be better off playing at Klanfield, we could come out like greyhounds then the liverpool "faithful" would heap pressure upon their own side. The nerves that SJP will reverberate with, will surely make their way down to Willo and Perch.

Perch looked shite away at Norwich because he was alongside Danny Simpson. Two short-arse players as centre backs. One lacking in confidence (Perch) and the other not even aware he is on a football pitch.

Perch can do a very decent job in a sweeper role - it's pretty much what he does when he plays in the middle of the park. Williamson can deal with the aerial stuff against Carroll.

Bellamy will no doubt be a pain in the arse if he plays (many seem to think he's injured).

We'll just have to hope we can score more than them!

I honestly believe we'd be better off playing at Klanfield, we could come out like greyhounds then the liverpool "faithful" would heap pressure upon their own side. The nerves that SJP will reverberate with, will surely make their way down to Willo and Perch.

:lol: I don't mind Perch in midfield but as the last line of defence it's horrifying, if Perch is in high confidence he'll far excel Williamson (Perch is fairly athletic so can keep pace with Suarez and or Bellamy) but I think Williamson is going to have a nightmare in this game so that doesn't say much.

As long as we don't let Stevie G see too much of the ball I reckon we'll do alright. People worry about our defenders - with good reason - but their strikers hardly inspire terror on current form. Hasn't Cisse already matched Carroll's goal tally for Liverpool? Class stat that.

I think you lot have a decent chance. Liverpool's form has been quite poor lately and they could be more focussed on the FA Cup, and knocking their local rivals out in the process. They're in Europe next season anyway.

I'm not betting man but if I was I'd put a tenner on Newcastle. Here's hoping I've not jinxed it!

Try coming up with a chant about that.

Challenge-Accepted-Meme.png

to 'Over the Wall' tune

If Cisse Scores twice

and Suarez fuck all

then Cisse will ma-atch

Suarez's League haul