mackem messageboard gold

Gene_Clark

Aye you'd have to find someone else to argue with for hours on end :lol:

I'd get a stomach ulcer, which would eventually show enough sentience that I could argue with it... like a pessimistic Kuato.

RTG mods running around deleting any mention of this :lol:

suppose it's easier to delete the entire thread than trawl through all the racist shit to find the few legally-dubious posts... ;)

The thing is the club must have known about this. It's going to be interesting to hear what they say, although it'll be nowt I suspect.

Does anyone know if safc would have stayed up last year without his post-prosecution goals and assists? I reckon most neutrals will be hoping their relegated tbh.

The thing is the club must have known about this. It's going to be interesting to hear what they say, although it'll be nowt I suspect.

Does anyone know if safc would have stayed up last year without his post-prosecution goals and assists? I reckon most neutrals will be hoping their relegated tbh.

To be fair, if he's denied all charges to them initially, they're likely to take him at his word.

Either way they'll most likely terminate his contract, it's only until the summer anyway.

To be honest I think most people outside of Tyne and Wear will want Johnson to be castrated, but won't really give a shit what happens to sunderland AFC.

To be fair, if he's denied all charges to them initially, they're likely to take him at his word.

Either way they'll most likely terminate his contract, it's only until the summer anyway.

To be honest I think most people outside of Tyne and Wear will want Johnson to be castrated, but won't really give a shit what happens to sunderland AFC.

Not sure I agree, remember the u turn they made initially? People will be rightfully asking what the classy club knew, because it certainly looks like they turned a blind eye for financial reasons to me. Hope they get the reputation they deserve for this, they would be flying shit at us had it been the other way round.

Not sure I agree, remember the u turn they made initially? People will be rightfully asking what the classy club knew, because it certainly looks like they turned a blind eye for financial reasons to me. Hope they get the reputation they deserve for this, they would be flying shit at us had it been the other way round.

You've got to think they must have known for some time he would plead the way he had. Maybe not since he was first bailled but in recent weeks at very least.

Well iirc when he was arrested he was suspended, then reinstated when he was charged! Looks very bad to any neutral now he's admitted his guilt.

To be honest, that looks to me like they suspended him while they made their minds up what to do with him, then he's insisted his innocence and they've given him the benefit of the doubt. :dunno: