mackem messageboard gold

Gene_Clark

Aye, just saw that. Doesn't say what the other two charges were though.

One count of owning a windowless van and one count of lying about the ownership of puppies?

Wonder what the reaction is on RTG. It got a bit unsavoury on there when the charges first came about.

The law is a bit strange here. Nee way is 15 and a half a child. Still, what a stupid fucker.

If he's pleading guilty to one count of "grooming" and one count of "sexual activity with a minor" doesn't that mean he knew he was having sex with an underage girl?

Where's the Grey Man when you need his legal counsel?!

SAFC surely have to terminate his contract?

The fact that he's admitted to grooming suggests he knew exactly what he was doing and that it is a crime. It's not like he met the lass in a nightclub and assumed she was old enough. Apparently it's oral sex rather than full intercourse. Not that I think that makes it any better.

Surely they must have known for some time he was going to be pleading guilty. Not a good showing from the 'classy club' if that's the case. Clearly showing that premiership survival means more to them than child welfare!

and in quoting that little gem...

Indeed. Finally we can honestly say that the Paks really are trying to assimilate into our rich cultural heritage after all.

SAFC have no option but to sack him. He's pleaded guilty to grooming a child and having sexual activity with someone he KNEW was under 16. Regardless of whether he's found guilty of having full sex with her that's got to be game over for his career.

I'd imagine the club are going to hang him out to dry after the embarrassment of cancelling his club suspension because he was innocent until proven guilty

Hope she doesn't end up having to move to a completely different part of the country or something over this. No doubt people will point out she wasn't blameless but she was a kid getting attention from a PL footballer ffs.

BBC had it top story on front page.

They said he had admitted one cound and denied 2. Then in the next pargraph listed the 2 counts he'd admitted.

Now I can't find it anywhere on the site.

Has someone fucked up here?

Apart from Johnson.

EDIT: here it is, only in the England section now.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-35541528

BBC had it top story on front page.

They said he had admitted one cound and denied 2. Then in the next pargraph listed the 2 counts he'd admitted.

Now I can't find it anywhere on the site.

Has someone fucked up here?

Apart from Johnson.

EDIT: here it is, only in the England section now.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-35541528

He has pled guilty to one count of sexual activity (kissing) and one count of grooming. But denies two other counts of sexual activity.

Hope she doesn't end up having to move to a completely different part of the country or something over this. No doubt people will point out she wasn't blameless but she was a kid getting attention from a PL footballer ffs.

I'd not be surprised if some of the worst of human detritus will blame her if sunderland get relegated. Every club has a minority that are total arseholes.

Mind you there's quite a number of Newcastle fans crowing about this. smh

Would allegedly be better?

:lol:

It's the mention of inside knowledge from someone involved.

:dunno: I just wouldn't want you the victim of some Making a Murderer style documentary in years to come.

you mean so much to me...

:lol:

It's the mention of inside knowledge from someone involved.

:dunno: I just wouldn't want you the victim of some Making a Murderer style documentary in years to come.

you mean so much to me...

Aye you'd have to find someone else to argue with for hours on end :lol: