mackem messageboard gold

Gene_Clark

Bit weird to come on here and find a thread about them and then go an start a thread on their forum about our thread calling it obsession isn't it?

I never understand why they try and play up this obsession craic, almost as bad as the classy club shite. They have a thread on every single match we play, as well as separate threads for anything and everything that happens with our club, we mention them often enough on here but it's usually 3 posts from a few posters having a laugh at their loss or saying they won etc not whole threads that reach 40 pages analyzing their games.

Adam Johnson 'innocent until proven guilty'

But they accuse Cisse?

Who hasn't been arrested

Hasn't been charged

And has no evidence but shitty newspaper articles which they now somehow believe

Isn't it funny how they didn't listen to those same articles when Johnson was arrested in May?

If they know that Cisse is guilty through articles then in May they knew that Johnson was guilty which begs the question why sing

'Adam Johnson he shags who he wants'?

'

Fucking hypocrites

There even talking about Keegan :D

'innocent until proven guilty'

Unless it's someone associated with Newcastle :D

Edited by gpirlo68

That thread is quite possibly the saddest and most hypocritical pile of shite I've ever seen :lol:

In fairness, it's not all of them. There's a fair few in there despairing at their own (much as we do with a certain poster on here)...but still, it's a horrifying insight. That Dangermows guy seems to have decided that anyone referencing Johnson is doing so to try and discredit the six in a row, even though I've seen literally no one make that point - and he now just looks like an utter fuckwit.

That thread is quite possibly the saddest and most hypocritical pile of shite I've ever seen :lol:

In fairness, it's not all of them. There's a fair few in there despairing at their own (much as we do with a certain poster on here)...but still, it's a horrifying insight. That Dangermows guy seems to have decided that anyone referencing Johnson is doing so to try and discredit the six in a row, even though I've seen literally no one make that point - and he now just looks like an utter fuckwit.

Aye that bloke is a complete testicle, I'm not arsed about trying to discredit their six in a row stuff we were fucking shocking in all but one of those games (the last one I still say the ref ruined the game as a contest) the fact is their club stood up for and even fucking played a bloke that was charged with grooming and having sexual relations with a minor, there is no deflecting from that iyam it's utterly embarrassing and they should pack that classy club shite in.

I've come to the conclusion that Sunderland fans are like Wolfy. You can point out their mistakes, you can show them all the evidence and when you get annoyed just plain tell them they're stupid. But it all washes right over them (the only thing that does get to wash over them) and they go on believing their drivel.

One of the genuine issues with RTG is the lion's share of the local demographic is thick as mince. There's the odd bloke on there who has a job and can string a reasoned argument together, likely from Seaburn/Whitburn/Cleadon, but the majority of fans are knuckle draggers who end every sentence with FTM and refer to NUFC as poocastle etc.

We have a few on here too but I'd be willing to bet our average iq is at least 20 points above there's

Edited by StraightEdgeWizard

One of the genuine issues with RTG is the lion's share of the local demographic is thick as mince. There's the odd bloke on there who has a job and can string a reasoned argument together, likely from Seaburn/Whitburn/Cleadon, but the majority of fans are knuckle draggers who end every sentence with FTM and refer to NUFC as poocastle etc.

We have a few on here too but I'd be willing to bet our average iq is at least 20 points above there's

You blew it at the end there, their , they're.

Aye that bloke is a complete testicle, I'm not arsed about trying to discredit their six in a row stuff we were fucking shocking in all but one of those games (the last one I still say the ref ruined the game as a contest) the fact is their club stood up for and even fucking played a bloke that was charged with grooming and having sexual relations with a minor, there is no deflecting from that iyam it's utterly embarrassing and they should pack that classy club shite in.

Because being "charged" with something , doesnt mean people are guilty.

Geordie Logic :)

He's responding to "the fact is their club stood up for and even fucking played a bloke that was charged with grooming and having sexual relations with a minor", though.

Which is relevant to what he said.