mackem messageboard gold

Gene_Clark

How so?

All I got was a vague message about "Rules violations", which I think is code for "didn't conform to stereotypes" or try to be the 'canny mag'. :doh:

Firstly because, almost to a man, they're knackers. And secondly, because some self reflection concerning the productive use of time may be advantageous. :lol:

There is something a bit off about spending so much time on a rival's message board.

Why? It's busier than here and because of my allegiance there's confrontation and that's interesting. NO doesn't interest me as much.

I can't say I've spent much time on there but there does seem to be an awful lot of morons on there to wade through. There are other message boards than Newcastle and Sunderland based ones. Try mumsnet for more excitement.

Firstly because, almost to a man, they're knackers. And secondly, because some self reflection concerning the productive use of time may be advantageous. :lol:

:lol: Maybe, but it doesn't take up a big portion of my attention. The rest of that is on actual work. Luckily I don't have many meetings, and can just crack on with the job at my desk.

Your first point is valid, but then, most of the people on here are flawed in one way or another as well.

Confrontation that's interesting :lol: Not a single one of them had a sensible point to discuss with you. Yet you continued to attempt to engage with snarling mongs with essay-long posts. It was actually painful to watch

Edited by TheGingerQuiff

Confrontation that's interesting :lol: Not a single one of them had a sensible point to discuss with you. Yet you continued to attempt to engage with snarling mongs with essay-long posts. It was actually painful to watch

And yet you seem to spend more time on there than anyone.

I can't say I've spent much time on there but there does seem to be an awful lot of morons on there to wade through. There are other message boards than Newcastle and Sunderland based ones. Try mumsnet for more excitement.

I also occasionally post on Pinkun, Waccoe, Villatalk, etc. but with those, they don't talk about Newcastle as much as RTG does and I'd outstay my welcome if I kept bringing every Leeds United conversation back to us :lol:

Confrontation that's interesting :lol:Not a single one of them had a sensible point to discuss with you. Yet you continued to attempt to engage with snarling mongs with essay-long posts. It was actually painful to watch

That's not true.

The snarling morons are entertaining in their own way.

I've never understood the last bit of your post; If you know what I'm like, and you find it painful, why don't you mute/ignore it? It's the internet, by and large you're free to view or avoid whatever you want.

That's not true.

The snarling morons are entertaining in their own way.

I've never understood the last bit of your post; If you know what I'm like, and you find it painful, why don't you mute/ignore it? It's the internet, by and large you're free to view or avoid whatever you want.

It's doesn't really work like that though does it? You're in the usual "mag" threads that I read and influencing the tone of them... for pages and pages and making absolutely zero progress in educating any of them. If you start ignoring people you lose track of the rest of the thread etc. And how would I know what to ignore without reading it first..

:lol: Maybe, but it doesn't take up a big portion of my attention. The rest of that is on actual work. Luckily I don't have many meetings, and can just crack on with the job at my desk.

Your first point is valid, but then, most of the people on here are flawed in one way or another as well.

I've not spent as much time on there as you in truth so you're better informed than I am on the make up of their posters. I assumed it was a similar grouping to NO for us. I might well be doing the latter a disservice though, as I only check it very rarely. I think this forum is quite unique actually, with some quite high minded people.

But anyway, I fully sympathise on the work thing. I'm in a similar position myself presently. I try to focus on other business interests outside of work but it can be hard to do so.

It's doesn't really work like that though does it? You're in the usual "mag" threads that I read and influencing the tone of them... for pages and pages and making absolutely zero progress in educating any of them. If you start ignoring people you lose track of the rest of the thread etc. And how would I know what to ignore without reading it first..

Is it just the length of what I type that pains you? I'd have thought 20 short posts trying to get a point across would be more of a pain in the arse than 1 longer post that you can skim past?

I've not spent as much time on there as you in truth so you're better informed than I am on the make up of their posters. I assumed it was a similar grouping to NO for us. I might well be doing the latter a disservice though, as I only check it very rarely. I think this forum is quite unique actually, with some quite high minded people.

But anyway, I fully sympathise on the work thing. I'm in a similar position myself presently. I try to focus on other business interests outside of work but it can be hard to do so.

Oh the level of debate on here is far higher than that on the RTG football forum, but there's plenty of flavours of arseholery. :)

The sunderland board suffers because lax moderating, so there's 8 or 9 threads on the front page about the same 3 or 4 topics. There's also a large number of active posters, so the 1 sensible mackem gets lost in a sea of "Fuck off mag"-ness. I think there's a lot of young lads on there which brings the level of debate down another level.

Is it just the length of what I type that pains you? I'd have thought 20 short posts trying to get a point across would be more of a pain in the arse than 1 longer post that you can skim past?

It's painful because you persist with these posts despite them enlightening not a single one of them. The replies consist of 60 million screaming geordies, Bobby's ghost and winning relegation. I'm just left thinking what are you doing man, putting that much time into a post?

It's painful because you persist with these posts despite them enlightening not a single one of them. The replies consist of 60 million screaming geordies, Bobby's ghost and winning relegation. I'm just left thinking what are you doing man, putting that much time into a post?

You can turn some of them round, but it's the ones who stick their heads in the sands that have me thinking;

3e6c5027895d1d364cceb001fc306e12.jpg

Also, the posts don't take that long, certainly not enough to eat into my day. I'm a quick typerer :good:

You must be getting quicker at reading the thesaurus. ;)

:read:

Tell you what when they put it online, I saved hours of dealing with papercuts.

Oh the level of debate on here is far higher than that on the RTG football forum, but there's plenty of flavours of arseholery. :)

The sunderland board suffers because lax moderating, so there's 8 or 9 threads on the front page about the same 3 or 4 topics. There's also a large number of active posters, so the 1 sensible mackem gets lost in a sea of "Fuck off mag"-ness. I think there's a lot of young lads on there which brings the level of debate down another level.

You are a fuckng embarrassment man

You actual must think of yourself as some sort of spokesman or "debate" forum poster :)

When in fact all that you are is some uptight , attention seeking , classic mag

so fucking funny

Best how a sunderland message board thread has the most hits and replies on this forum aswell..........classy club :)

You actual must think of yourself as some sort of spokesman or "debate" forum poster :)

so fucking funny

Best how a sunderland message board thread has the most hits and replies on this forum aswell..........classy club :)

The gauntlet has been thrown down at the Fish by this intrepid young Mackem. Will the fish be able to resist the challenge? Will Daddies cock be able to decipher fish's posts? Will the Fish understand the witterings of this young mackems gibberish? Stay tuned for further updates.

so fucking funny

Out of the woodwork it seems

so fucking funny

Did you spit on the drink driver when he was with his wife and kids outside joker park