mackem messageboard gold

Gene_Clark

:lol:

Best manager they've had in ages and they could lose some of their best players from last year (Yedlin, M'Vila, Kone, Kaboul) and go down. As we apparently suffered a "RAFAgation" I wonder ... would we be allowed to call it a .... deMOYESlition?

0d88a71090640133c76f1eadc523b8b8.gif

:cantlook:

[emoji38]

Best manager they've had in ages and they could lose some of their best players from last year (Yedlin, M'Vila, Kone, Kaboul) and go down. As we apparently suffered a "RAFAgation" I wonder ... would we be allowed to call it a .... deMOYESlition?

0d88a71090640133c76f1eadc523b8b8.gif

:cantlook:

DeMOYEStion to the championship?

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

So, you're to tell me that, at no point in his time unemployed or time in Spain, did David Moyes spot a decent player and think "I'll remember him, he'll be solid" and enquire when at Sunderland? Instead, it's just all players he's had before; Januzaj might actually be half decent but those two young kids from Man Utd and Pienaar? :lol: How unimaginative 

I do enjoy reading RTG since no matter how bad our week has been they can make everything feel so much better just because I'm not part of their shower of shite.  It's not even the club; just being on that board seems to require the drinking of some cult tainted Kool aid which blinkers you to anything outside of the accepted forum mentality.   They can't even see that their own fans can't be bothered to watch their team and SAFC give thousands of tickets away free each home game just so the stadium doesn't look empty.