mackem messageboard gold

Gene_Clark

You are a fuckng embarrassment man

You actual must think of yourself as some sort of spokesman or "debate" forum poster :)

When in fact all that you are is some uptight , attention seeking , classic mag

so fucking funny

Best how a sunderland message board thread has the most hits and replies on this forum aswell..........classy club :)

I'm sorry, I'm not fluent in full-retard. Could you have someone translate into English? :read:

The gauntlet has been thrown down at the Fish by this intrepid young Mackem. Will the fish be able to resist the challenge? Will Daddies cock be able to decipher fish's posts? Will the Fish understand the witterings of this young mackems gibberish? Stay tuned for further updates.

:lol:

18m for him! The transfer market really has went fucking mental like. They were on about a team bidding 17m for that Michael Keane from Burnley in all ffs.

Not to mention 50m for John Stones, he was fucking dink all of last season and I didn't think he looked like some world class defender the one before that. Granted he's young but I've seen nowt from him to make me think he's going to be anything like a Rio Ferdinand level defender.

Edited by Howay

Both threads being roundly condemned tbf. It's not like we don't have our own morons starting ludicrous threads on here (Mike Ashley Football Genius, anyone?)

Never heard of the bloke before he turned up at Sunderland and...what? Helped them finish 17th? And now they're getting 18m for him? They should be pleased, the same as we were to flog Wijnaldum. 

It's hilarious like

Johnson, Fletcher and Whickham gone last season

Mvila and Yedlin's loans ended

Kone, their best player, is off

And to replace that lot they've signed 2 kids from Man U no one wants and paid Chelsea double what they paid for a player who couldn't get 1 game for them last season :lol: