mackem messageboard gold

Gene_Clark

What they say?

No idea, I just know I don't want to hear any of Sky's NE experts talk about NUFC. Souness actively dislikes us, Quinn always has sly digs and McClaren is a gimp who has helped relegate us, I just don't want to see his grinning mug any time soon.

:lol: Aye it is a line up of fucking failures when you see them, Souness, McClaren and Neville were all shite managers (I know Neville only had one spin at it but he couldn't fucking buy a win with a decent Valencia side). Sorry like they're fucking mugs, suppose at least Neville has a pop at some other cunts which is a tick in his favor but the other two just toe the line while speaking inane bollocks.

Oh and the drink driver aka Quinneh can do his rip in all.

Edited by Howay

:lol: Aye it is a line up of fucking failures when you see them, Souness, McClaren and Neville were all shite managers (I know Neville only had one spin at it but he couldn't fucking buy a win with a decent Valencia side). Sorry like they're fucking mugs, suppose at least Neville has a pop at some other cunts which is a tick in his favor but the other two just toe the line while speaking inane bollocks.

Oh and the drink driver aka Quinneh can do his rip in all.

It seems to be well respected/loved ex-players of other clubs but we seem to get lumbered with the rogues/mugs gallery of sacked divvies.

270 pages in now and they are currently going detective mode over picutres of Kone when he signed to see if hes wearing the same clothes as here - https://twitter.com/shaunhunter1993/status/763810675214913540

they really are brilliant

That 'bud the horse' account is a right weirdo, just spends all day tweeting about nufc

Although it is a guy pretending to be a horse so what do I expect

Bloke punches a police horse a few year ago and they're still going on about it, meanwhile they all chant for their hero paedo (along with chants like 'he shags who he wants') while he's helping get them points which ultimately saved them from relegation and a week after he gets locked up they were saying "you're still fucking banging on about that?" :lol: Fucking divvies.

Seriously, who is this guy that he's worth making this much fuss over? He was a defender in a shocking team from January on. Is he actually an good? I always got the impression he was 'decent' but nothing more.

Posters on there saying he's the best defender they've had in 15 years and so on. I can believe that but it's not saying much.

Seriously, who is this guy that he's worth making this much fuss over? He was a defender in a shocking team from January on. Is he actually an good? I always got the impression he was 'decent' but nothing more.

Posters on there saying he's the best defender they've had in 15 years and so on. I can believe that but it's not saying much.

I think it's as much about what it leaves them with as much as how good he is. He probably is good enough to play for Everton, but that's about it. 

It leaves them with what they had in January, plus that new guy. So effectively the same place they were in, in January.

I still don't think they're going to go down tbf, but they're apparently fucking terrified of it.

Bloke punches a police horse a few year ago and they're still going on about it, meanwhile they all chant for their hero paedo (along with chants like 'he shags who he wants') while he's helping get them points which ultimately saved them from relegation and a week after he gets locked up they were saying "you're still fucking banging on about that?" :lol: Fucking divvies.

A couple of Sunderland fans on holiday, both women, justified the AJ thing as "she was clearly up for it" and asked some kid that was with them if she'd date a footballer in return for a new car and when she said yes used that as a way to prove their argument.

They couldn't get past that he pleaded guilty or that SAFC knew what he's done as being anything to do with it... it was all down to the girl offering herself on a plate.

All. Fucking. Inbred.

It leaves them with what they had in January, plus that new guy. So effectively the same place they were in, in January.

I still don't think they're going to go down tbf, but they're apparently fucking terrified of it.

Minus Yedlin, M'Vila and Johnson as well mate

That, in a nutshell, sums up a huge section of their classy fans.

So I load RTG to find the concensus is now that Kaboul is better :lol: The best part about all this is that a few weeks ago Kone "got it" and was a MLF

Aye that's true. I recall reading that he really loves the fans and so on. Why they get taken in by this bollocks is beyond me. It'd be like us being taken in by any of Sissoko's nonsense.