mackem messageboard gold

Gene_Clark

Reports they're after McCoist, they're not happy but then you see this post on the topic.....

"The Mags will gan on like the world's biggest pastie has landed on their doorstep"

Err.....What the fuck? :lol::lol:

12 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

Why does everyone seem so sure they’ll survive? They’re bottom for a reason 

Partly because of the amount of shite in that league and partly because I think that team is underperforming. If they can bring in a manager that gets them to tighten up at the back I think they'll survive.

Forest won 14 games and stayed up on goal difference. Sunderland have won 1.

They aren't suddenly going to pull themselves together. Their players are shit and the club is toxic.

They're pulling in about 16,000 fans for a home game for fucks sake and I reckon 14,000 of them will be going just for the drink.

1 minute ago, Kid Dynamite said:

Aye, you just took the piss out of a lad who has had a stroke, so pipe down

No i didn't i misunderstood his post after to much drink, why the hell would i want to that.  I've also apologised. So please don't tell me to pipe down warrior. 

4 minutes ago, Tom said:

Forest won 14 games and stayed up on goal difference. Sunderland have won 1.

They aren't suddenly going to pull themselves together. Their players are shit and the club is toxic.

They're pulling in about 16,000 fans for a home game for fucks sake and I reckon 14,000 of them will be going just for the drink.

Half the 16,000 are only out for 'Wee Phillies' pre-match whatever he does.

3 hours ago, The Fish said:

Partly because of the amount of shite in that league and partly because I think that team is underperforming. If they can bring in a manager that gets them to tighten up at the back I think they'll survive.

They’re a steaming coil of diddly pap 

They were shit yesterday but not remarkably shitter then any other team in that league including Boro. 

If they get anyone decent they'll be okay unfortunately - I get the points per game projections etc but still.