mackem messageboard gold

Gene_Clark

34 minutes ago, Renton said:

Mackems man. They refer to SJP as the landfill, which makes even less than their garden shed jibes. But every time I've seen them on telly, there is literally rubbish blowing around the pitch (not just the players) :lol:

Sometimes you need to teyk a look in the mirrow marra. 

Their ground was literally built on a landfilled/reclaimed colliery and the land is probably still poisonous at some level. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Renton said:

Wait a minute,  am I a saddest? :lol:

Does Keith mean masochist? This lad is a mod!

Well he means sadist. Because he doesn’t know what that means :lol: And he’s a ‘contributor’ too, I’ll have you know :lol: presumably because he contributes absolute drivel 

Edited by Alex
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Howay said:

It’s the second time recently he’s said saddest instead of sadist. Sunlan education system on display with that fucking plum. 

Is your team playing exciting, attacking, flowing football though? 

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, NJS said:

Their ground was literally built on a landfilled/reclaimed colliery and the land is probably still poisonous at some level. 

The atmosphere is definitely poisonous like. Bewwww!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

That’s just unlocked a memory of our school taking us on a trip to the Sunderland Glass Centre :lol: I can’t remember if it was primary or secondary but I do remember it being shit

We had one too, I remember being baffled as to why they thought it would be a good idea. There was one person blowing glass and everything else was even less entertaining.

• Haha 2

11 minutes ago, The Mighty Hog said:

We had one too, I remember being baffled as to why they thought it would be a good idea. There was one person blowing glass and everything else was even less entertaining.

Exactly the same here :lol: It was almost as boring as our twice-a-year day out to the Discovery Museum

1 hour ago, Alex said:

Is your team playing exciting, attacking, flowing football though? 

:lol: My response is and always will be said using their own arguments:

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Howmanheyman said:

Tell me you've lost 5-1 at home in the championship without telling me you've lost 5-1 in the championship.......

:lol:

So there we have photos of a shit local lad they lost on a free, a mercenary who couldn't wait to leave, a convicted paedo who did time, and a neo nazi manager. Stay classy mackems. 👍

Edited by Renton
  • Haha 6

Not bothered about us..........🤣  but

Wanking themselves silly because Liverpool go above us

10 pages about the Saudi banner at Boro yesterday

54 pages / 1065 posts.....who owns NUFC

25 pages / 481 posts Man City v NUFC

"But you lost 1-5 v Stoke...I couldn't care less marra FTM" 🤣

Edited by Rosco
  • Like 1

Imagine your 23 and living in your mam's house and having to have a wank when she goes to the shops. Who would you wank off to?

Razzle

Big busty girls

Playboy 

Littlewoods cattalog

Sports illastratad

Page three of the sun 

Cattalog for me, marra. Unlike the sun, you can't propalee see the nippals but you have more lasses to look at and you get to imagine what theya tits and fannies would look like if theya weren't wearing a bra and knickas. FTM. (Might've said the fust three but the shop keypa might tell me mam, like, so that's a no from me, like).

• Haha 10

14 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

Imagine your 23 and living in your mam's house and having to have a wank when she goes to the shops. Who would you wank off to?

Razzle

Big busty girls

Playboy 

Littlewoods cattalog

Sports illastratad

Page three of the sun 

Cattalog for me, marra. Unlike the sun, you can't propalee see the nippals but you have more lasses to look at and you get to imagine what theya tits and fannies would look like if theya weren't wearing a bra and knickas. FTM. (Might've said the fust three but the shop keypa might tell me mam, like, so that's a no from me, like).

You missed one......."your sister"🤣

I'm the best player in the world and I'm offered the move to midtable Championship club where the city is a shithole, the prospects are poor and the 'fans' fuck off at 60 minutes?

Sign. Me. Up.

• Haha 2

19 hours ago, Rosco said:

Not bothered about us..........🤣  but

Wanking themselves silly because Liverpool go above us

10 pages about the Saudi banner at Boro yesterday

54 pages / 1065 posts.....who owns NUFC

25 pages / 481 posts Man City v NUFC

"But you lost 1-5 v Stoke...I couldn't care less marra FTM" 🤣

419 pages (8368 posts) on their NUFC SPortswashing thread since January. :lol:

Tap Dance GIF

• Haha 4

4 hours ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

Even one of their local lads who was good enough to play for a top team left them the first second he could :lol: 

Only so he could get the necessary experience to return to manage them. 

• Haha 3