mackem messageboard gold

Gene_Clark

1 hour ago, Howay said:

:lol: I’m sure he doesn’t have a job, but if he does I hope he quits it when he figures out they employ people that support Newcastle. I fully support his stance tbh, that list of boycotted stores should include every major retailer and supermarket since they all have Newcastle fan customers and staff! What a fucking knacker. 

Given his username, he’s going to be devastated when he finds out;

1- Greggs is a Newcastle company, with NUFC fans as employees. 
2- The founder’s son is a nonce. 

Poor cunt might well starve to death. :lol:

• Haha 4

"Last night I was out celebrating my birthday in Gaucho in Newcastle and I bumped into Ross Stewart, Alex Pritchard , Dan Neil , Anthony Patterson and Patrick Roberts.We chatted regarding the USA trip and informed them I’d be there to back them.They were very pleasant, nice bunch of lads"

33 minutes ago, t00nraider2 said:

"Last night I was out celebrating my birthday in Gaucho in Newcastle and I bumped into Ross Stewart, Alex Pritchard , Dan Neil , Anthony Patterson and Patrick Roberts.We chatted regarding the USA trip and informed them I’d be there to back them.They were very pleasant, nice bunch of lads"

look.gif.aaf9d4d0c185ded5ff344738b7bc1a47.gif

• Haha 3

I like how it’s not screenshotted, to try and avoid revealing their identity on RTG 

Edited by Alex
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

3 hours ago, t00nraider2 said:

5ED.gif

• Haha 4

This is weird even by mackem standards. Not sure what the mag bastard did wrong here. Mackem kids, happy as Larry during the kite festival, mock a man from Newcastle, and he doesn't react. Scum. FTM.

Screenshot_20230702_204824_Chrome.thumb.jpg.81e0dc826f5182556ae1098ca22c20d0.jpg

• Haha 8

5 hours ago, Renton said:

This is weird even by mackem standards. Not sure what the mag bastard did wrong here. Mackem kids, happy as Larry during the kite festival, mock a man from Newcastle, and he doesn't react. Scum. FTM.

Screenshot_20230702_204824_Chrome.thumb.jpg.81e0dc826f5182556ae1098ca22c20d0.jpg

“Great to see them running around together in our kits” it’s just fucking weird man, I’ve never heard Newcastle fans talk in such an odd fucking way about kids in football tops yet the weird cunts batter us for supposedly being obsessed with wearing toon tops. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

15 hours ago, t00nraider2 said:

Tired Good Night GIF

• Haha 5

'What's the matter with you, Malcolm?"

"Pride, Tracey. Pride but also concern. All the other sixtayn year olds out here in Turkey are going to the all inclusive bar and getting pints just wearing holida t-shirts tryan to look all grown up but our Jordan is just wearing his lads shirt. I couldn't ask for a better step great grandson I really couldn't. But if he gets knocked back and av gotta to get up to get ma own pint eyze makin his own way back home from Ponteyland airport, am telling ya now. FTM."

1413841960212_wps_20_18_October_2014_Bar

• Haha 10

5 hours ago, Howay said:

“Great to see them running around together in our kits” it’s just fucking weird man, I’ve never heard Newcastle fans talk in such an odd fucking way about kids in football tops yet the weird cunts batter us for supposedly being obsessed with wearing toon tops. 

I know you see plenty adults on their hols wearing kits anyway - so fuck? But every time I’ve been to the airport going anywhere you see whole families in Sunderland tops. But because our popularity is in the rise again their latest version of the classiest fans bullshit appears to be that Newcastle fans are the only adults you ever see wearing football tops :lol: they make something up, convince themselves it’s true then get angry about it :lol: like you say, they’re so fucking weird on RTG 

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

8 hours ago, Renton said:

ITK Auntie nora. Why aye. 40+ pages of this shit now.

Screenshot_20230702_230303_Chrome.jpg

Tbf to the mods on there you can see why they try to keep this sort of thing hidden :lol: 

• Haha 3

14 minutes ago, Alex said:

Tbf to the mods on there you can see why they try to keep this sort of thing hidden :lol: 

Actually that's a spin off thread in public view. The main one is just them saying we adore baby rapists and 9/11 bombers on a loop. 

They have a new friends. This Ipswich lad has 60 reasons he loves Sunderland, the latest being he's getting a free breakfast at Sunderland. Cue many pages of mutual arse licking and slagging off Newcastle. Wtf?

SmartSelect_20230703_074928_Chrome.thumb.jpg.30e48a07a4fb28a4fe63d2b228177add.jpg

Edited by Renton
  • Haha 4

8 hours ago, Renton said:

ITK Auntie nora. Why aye. 40+ pages of this shit now.

Screenshot_20230702_230303_Chrome.jpg

See this, @ewerk? If your lot had the same kind of massive lad's balls that these massive lads fans have you'd have got your local councils to stop the 12th of July marches going through your communities quick as you can say 'didn't happen.' Nee Mag marches in South Shields with boomboxes here, marra, not on auntie Nora's watch. :good:

• Haha 5

Yers can kayep your Hiltons, hotel du vin  and Malmaisons marra. Am stating at the Lemonrree for me free breakfast and slice of Kraft for the match. FTM!

Screenshot_20230703_082122_Google.thumb.jpg.cbe6643fed42ee8cf5d51296b7c95c0b.jpg

:lol:

• Haha 6

60 reasons why I really, really love Sunderland and they're the best by me, an internet Ipswich fan called the witch.

1. I learned if I said I didn't like Newcastle I'd have my arse licked so dry by the locals it'd be like sandpaper by the time I got home.

2. Bobby Robson connection. Apparently he supported Sunderland according to the locals so there's that.

3. I've got no friends normally so it's nice to feel wanted by people even needier than myself.

4. The 'Jon Stead' derby.

5. I got a free breakfast at my hotel in Sunderland.

6. I also enjoyed spaghetti bolognese at a local cafe and the owner told me he only uses the best sources for his meals and that my spaghetti bolognese was definitely a Heinz tin and not from lidl.

7. We're both not getting into the premier league any time soon.

Etc, etc......

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, Alex said:

:lol: is #59 they gave him a free cheese slice to take to the match? 

No, the cheese slice was breakfast 

Edited by RobinRobin
  • Haha 1

On 29/06/2023 at 14:53, Renton said:

So the thread on Newcastle fans wearing replica kits is still ongoing, now with over 600 posts. You can add that to the 750 post "summer edition sportswashing" thread that started just last weekend, and a lengthy one about Maddison which is really about us. 

Anyway, a lot are absolutely fewming about mag tops iin "their territory". Someone had the temerity to wear one in Jordan Henderson's butcher shop and this MLF is not happy. Shop boycotted. 

image.png.3fddbb51ae830a9c904be60657efbba6.png

Isn't Stirks where their old manager left them for?

• Haha 6