mackem messageboard gold

Gene_Clark

"The money I see of this the more I think it’s hilarious. The top clubs are all doing their very best to eat themselves. There’s mass panic now because it isn’t going there way anymore.

It also impresses me on how we are going about things. Trying to sign the best young players globally within our budget, working hard scouting, and finding these youngsters.

Whereas the Mags have lost their club. They are a middle eastern franchise now. They don’t care who dies or what rules the can twist, break or manipulate to get a certain player. Utterly grotesque. The perfect club and fan base for that ownership."

😂

3 hours ago, t00nraider2 said:

"The money I see of this the more I think it’s hilarious. The top clubs are all doing their very best to eat themselves. There’s mass panic now because it isn’t going there way anymore.

It also impresses me on how we are going about things. Trying to sign the best young players globally within our budget, working hard scouting, and finding these youngsters.

Whereas the Mags have lost their club. They are a middle eastern franchise now. They don’t care who dies or what rules the can twist, break or manipulate to get a certain player. Utterly grotesque. The perfect club and fan base for that ownership."

😂

look.gif.4edfc9210be1ae9e91eb4fc890a64bf3.gif

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

6 hours ago, t00nraider2 said:

😂

Cracking Up Lol GIF by HULU

• Haha 4

Just now, Monkeys Fist said:

Blyth, ya big galoot. 

I'm just a small town country bwoy, I don't know nuthin 'bout th'big city.

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

IMG_0391.thumb.jpeg.8d9a42f79bb8bd422d6c3491270a8812.jpeg

Whats the crack here @Renton,it’s behind their cunt filter-  racism, sexism, or …

7qbq06.jpg

Apparently she's been declared bankrupt and now going to get chopped up with a bone saw. 🤷‍♂️

Screenshot_20230623_232323_Chrome.thumb.jpg.2e18da51e9f71b4c5106fc939b1d3998.jpg

Edited by Renton
  • Haha 2

22 hours ago, wykikitoon said:

"A psychiatric report found he suffered from an unstable personality disorder and was detached from reality."

Surely that's a long winded way of saying he is a member of the mackem message board?

• Haha 3

13 minutes ago, RobElliott said:

"A psychiatric report found he suffered from an unstable personality disorder and was detached from reality."

Surely that's a long winded way of saying he is a member of the mackem message board?

Dr Bob- “ I’ve got this six-fingered freak in here who trapped a seagull with his feet then cracked one out all over the poor fucking thing, how can I frame this in my report?”

Dr Vic “ He suffered from an unstable personality disorder and was detached from reality."
Dr Bob- “ Champion!                Pint?”

• Haha 1

Mags all over Sunderland, of course one of these apparent mags are going to get a hiding from a typically nails MLF. Imagination going into warp speed factor 10 on rtg. Again. :lol:

• Haha 2

I've said before the number of posters on there who almost pray daily to be burgled so they could chin the imaginary invader is phenomenal.

They're all nails. 

• Haha 6