mackem messageboard gold

Gene_Clark

:lol: Fucking hell man that’s fucking deranged. How do they think this all works like? They “claim” places and force the people that live there to support Sunderland? Then what? They’d still be fucking shit and live in an absolute shit tip. 

• Haha 3

They do realise that the ancient county of Durham was founded by a travelling merchant from Bilbao, Don Holmos, so sunderland isn’t even the club of the county, don’t they? 

• Haha 4

It's when they state as fact that only Newcastle fans wear club shirts on holiday, or around town. Only Newcastle fans make a tit of themselves on public transport. Only Newcastle fans sing songs about their rivals at important matches which aren't against them. Only Newcastle fans etc. 

Set aside the fact that Sunderland fans do all the above and more, it's commonplace across the country. Fans in Blackburn shirts in the home end of some random Championship team when Burnley came to play. Chelsea fans being pricks on the Tube. Some Spurs fans singing about Arsenal on their Champions League away days. 

The way that lot go on, you'd assume that Newcastle are alone in having that kind of behaviour among their fans.

At least we don't shit on our seats though, that is a distinctly unique mackem trait.

• Like 3

33 minutes ago, The Fish said:

It's when they state as fact that only Newcastle fans wear club shirts on holiday, or around town. Only Newcastle fans make a tit of themselves on public transport. Only Newcastle fans sing songs about their rivals at important matches which aren't against them. Only Newcastle fans etc. 

Set aside the fact that Sunderland fans do all the above and more, it's commonplace across the country. Fans in Blackburn shirts in the home end of some random Championship team when Burnley came to play. Chelsea fans being pricks on the Tube. Some Spurs fans singing about Arsenal on their Champions League away days. 

The way that lot go on, you'd assume that Newcastle are alone in having that kind of behaviour among their fans.

At least we don't shit on our seats though, that is a distinctly unique mackem trait.

Tbh I don't think most of the window lickers on RTG have been out of their mum's attic, let alone out of Sunderland. So it's natural that they have zero perspective on, well, everything. 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, The Fish said:

The shitting on seat thing and punching horses were the actions of individuals. Alrgiht for banter but no more indicative of a fan base than Everton putting bike locks around their necks and chaining themselves to goal posts. 

However, in the hundreds of times I've seen NUFC play home and away, I've never once heard us wishing individual players dead (Stephen Taylor), their entire fanbase to be dead (metro video from this weekend), or that their player can go around noncing underage girls and that's fine(Adam Johnson). All of these have been caught on video with dozens if not hundreds of their fans joining in. This is not normal, they are not normal. For them to then claim some kind of moral superiority is just, well.

Talking of which, the Henderson thing is gaining traction. I read thispost and it got me thinking.

image.png.9cae2a3e8311c62cc4f7e220655fd2e9.png

It's not the same. Which is worse, not disowning you club because it has been taken over by the Saudis, or actually receving huge payments to play for one of their clubs? When you are already incredibly wealthy? Now I'm not criticising Henderson here any more than an oil worker or engineer who goes there, it's his choice, but their hypocrisy knows no bounds. 

Edited by Renton
  • Like 1

Just now, Renton said:

The shitting on seat thing and punching horses were the actions of individuals

True, but Mackems do have a strange proclivity to dropping a pretzel whenever the urge hits. 
Just from memory, there was a woman shitting in gravestones, that bushpig nipping one out in the fountains at Trafalgar Sq, and their own council asking them to stop shitting in the town centre. :lol:
There will definitely be more. 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Kitman said:

Tbh I don't think most of the window lickers on RTG have been out of their mum's attic, let alone out of Sunderland. So it's natural that they have zero perspective on, well, everything. 

Going off the rest of their posts, these aren't kids. These are grown men who gleefully "lol" at "Poocastle", who fetishise the hooligan culture, who either post or accept posts about the Mag at Work as gospel. Grown men with, you'd assume, jobs, family, responsibilities. 

Now, I can totally get behind stupid digs at each other's club and fanbase amplifying around a derby, but what appears to be insidious on that messageboard is the wholly accepted version of reality where there's a conspiracy against them but the very worst thing that could happen to us is definitely happening, everybody else hates us so much that they all throw their games against us when we win, or where one easily disproven idea/theory/opinion can become hardwired into their brain. Their own little batshit 'the moon shadows are wrong' soundbite. 

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

True, but Mackems do have a strange proclivity to dropping a pretzel whenever the urge hits. 
Just from memory, there was a woman shitting in gravestones, that bushpig nipping one out in the fountains at Trafalgar Sq, and their own council asking them to stop shitting in the town centre. :lol:
There will definitely be more. 

image.thumb.png.3bbd74a4c47e5e88136afaece1ad49ad.png

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, Monkeys Fist said:

Also, me trying to make out the text on Fish’s search pic…

squint-dr-randall-mindy.gif

Alreet Mr Magoo

50 minutes ago, The Fish said:

Alreet Mr Magoo

I turned 55 today- full on middle aged. 

Asked for a Porsche, a blonde secretary and a divorce. 

Got some beer and a hat. :lol:

• Haha 6

11 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

IKEA Limited Edition KNORVA Bucket Hat Blue

Looking swish tbf.

• Haha 5

1 hour ago, Monkeys Fist said:

Happy birthday, MF. :good:

• Thanks 1