mackem messageboard gold

Gene_Clark

31 minutes ago, Alex said:

I was saying previously this new thing about Newcastle fans being the only ones (adults anyway) that go around wearing football tops almost certainly stems from it being so difficult to get hold of a Sunderland top. I do love how they try and make everything into some mad moral and/or classy crusade 

There was a mackem at our game in America wearing his shirt. Look forward to the RTG interpretation of this. 

• Haha 3

13 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

There was a mackem at our game in America wearing his shirt. Look forward to the RTG interpretation of this. 

It was a Mag. Obviously trying to give them a bad name.  

• Haha 5

Roker park is now new houses with a little park in it. As a homage to their great history what do you think it's called? 'Champions Close'? 'Team of all the talents' drive? No, other than FTM avenue I can't think of a better name. Kudos to the planners......

IMG_20230724_142456.thumb.jpg.067ff314369383a1f75772400c06a2ac.jpg

Edited by Howmanheyman
  • Haha 13

7 hours ago, Howmanheyman said:

Roker park is now new houses with a little park in it. As a homage to their great history what do you think it's called? 'Champions Close'? 'Team of all the talents' drive? No, other than FTM avenue I can't think of a better name. Kudos to the planners......

IMG_20230724_142456.thumb.jpg.067ff314369383a1f75772400c06a2ac.jpg

Promotion Close Park.

Next to:

Yet so far street.

• Haha 6

9 hours ago, trophyshy said:

It was a Mag. Obviously trying to give them a bad name.  

There's a 6 page thread on it. It's a Brentford shirt they cry!

Screenshot_20230724_214039_Chrome.thumb.jpg.0d4348e58117eea1116584181c31e70e.jpg

Followed by many pointing out its not, its a Sunderland shirt from the 15/16 sayson,  followed by recriminations of "mag", Adam Pearson is a paedo anyway, etc. It's like Cherry Knowles that place.

• Haha 5

They didn’t even play a single MLS side. Which is fine but why would a low-key 10 day tour interest anyone bar Sunderland fans (and even then not that much)? They’ve come up with the idea people like Downie should be covering it, only to get annoyed when he (for obvious reasons) isn’t even aware of it. 

Edited by Alex
  • Haha 4

:lol: I love the screaming on at a lot of these reporters “ya caal yasel a north east journalist” completely missing the point that’s staring them in the face. We just need some Hartlepool fans to start chipping in that their preseason friendlies aren’t getting much coverage either. 

• Haha 3

So there is predictable mackem fewm and confusion this morning over it being confirmed that Hendo is hanging up his rainbow laces and now working for a child raping, Yemen bombing, gay chair flinging, 9/11 committing camel humper. A rperesentative post:

image.png.cc3796376a0a8dc2a833eff6b6746881.png

Jordan now not welcome at Sunderland! 

no.gif.fd610573d0ee448a0a595adba8918e1b.gif

How will the £7 milliion quid he's earning help him sleep at night knowing this? 

• Haha 4

The key different here is we didn't ask who to be our owners. We were just given them.  We don't follow their beliefs or culture.

Jordan (one of their own club legends) actively decided to sell out and with it has given up his principles (note active LBQT+ promoter) to go and live in their culture where homosexuality is punishable by death. 

However, the funniest thing is the way they are turning themselves inside out over it. 

• Like 6

2 hours ago, Holden McGroin said:

The key different here is we didn't ask who to be our owners. We were just given them.  We don't follow their beliefs or culture.

Jordan (one of their own club legends) actively decided to sell out and with it has given up his principles (note active LBQT+ promoter) to go and live in their culture where homosexuality is punishable by death. 

However, the funniest thing is the way they are turning themselves inside out over it. 

You obviously missed the 100,000 of us who performed a modern day Jarrow march on Parliament marra, DEMANDING that we got took over by child raping, gay chair flinging, terrorist, baby eating, camel humpers. And then the spontaneous celebrations where every man, woman, child, baby and pet dog danced around in circles with tea towels on their heads, marra.

• Haha 5

On 24/07/2023 at 13:21, Howmanheyman said:

When I was living over in Connecticut in 2005 I went to watch USA vs T&T in my NUFC top. Walked past a bloke in an SAFC top and smiled at him (half in a "hello mate" and half in a "ha, a mackem!" way. 

He told me to fuck off and kept walking.

True story 

• Haha 6

8 minutes ago, Kid Dynamite said:

When I was living over in Connecticut in 2005 I went to watch USA vs T&T in my NUFC top. Walked past a bloke in an SAFC top and smiled at him (half in a "hello mate" and half in a "ha, a mackem!" way. 

He told me to fuck off and kept walking.

True story 

Lucky for you he didn't give you a hiding for being out of order or something. :lol:

• Haha 7