mackem messageboard gold

Gene_Clark

42 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

:lol: "looks like word got round about their behaviour if their bus got bricked"

One of them must have sent their match-going dog like fucking Skippy the Kangaroo.

"Quinny, stop licking yer baals and listen up. I need you to get yourself over to the A1231 and round up some casuals to hoy a brick through a bus window. Quinny, are you listening, marra!? Whee do theese think they are man? Only US can sings about Adam Johnson. They need takkin in hand. Gan on son. The pride of Sunlun depends on it. "

The Dogs of Wor. 

• Haha 7

1 hour ago, Gemmill said:

:lol: "looks like word got round about their behaviour if their bus got bricked"

One of them must have sent their match-going dog like fucking Skippy the Kangaroo.

"Quinny, stop licking yer baals and listen up. I need you to get yourself over to the A1231 and round up some casuals to hoy a brick through a bus window. Quinny, are you listening, marra!? Whee do theese think they are man? Only US can sings about Adam Johnson. They need takkin in hand. Gan on son. The pride of Sunlun depends on it. "

:lol: :lol:

When Quinny gets there......

Quinny: "Woof! Woof, woof!"

Seaburn casual: "What's that Quinny? 'the cat sat on the mat'? What ya tryan to say, marra?"

Narrator: [Ol' faithful quinny, frustrated by the casual's grammar, then ran off to order some basic English GCSE books from Amazon]

• Haha 6

So their summer NUFC thread is now approaching 5,000 posts, before we have kicked off a game. They're not bothered if we win or lose now as we are the club formerly known as NUFC, so thank goodness for that. I would hate to see the length of the thread if they were bothered. I have enjoyed Mad Cyril calmly giving them the runaround though. They're inisting he's having a meltdown and asking mods to ban him, whilst coming up with more and more bizarre posts fetishising the alleged actions of the Saudis. Fewm has gone through the roof. Class. :lol:

image.png.071bdaa9fa32f68d90126dc4b7e0a474.png

• Haha 4

47 minutes ago, Meenzer said:

If you've got a camel you can hump, wanking becomes superfluous.

I would imagine.

Maybe he wanks about camels humping eachother?

On 04/08/2023 at 12:44, Howmanheyman said:

Gipetto reckons the Amazon documentary will mention Sunderland in the first few sentences. :lol: :lol: And the other example reckons we're just copying Sunderland by having the documentary. :lol: :lol:

Amanda: "Hello? Is that Amazon media productions? Hi it's Amanda Stavely here. I'm desperate to copy Sunderland and have a documentary about being relegated to the third division, sorry, I mean a documentary about the club as we hopefully have a good season."

Amazon: "Yep, we can do that. This upcoming season ok?"

Amanda: "That would be great. One other thing, can you make sure you mention Sunderland in the first few sentences of the first programme?"

Amazon: "Do Marras shit in public places?"

Amanda and Amazon: [ROFL]

There must've been some kind of mistake in the first programme because, this is going to be hard to comprehend but...... Amazon, amazingly, somehow, forgot to mention the massive lads of Sunderland in the first few sentences of the first episode. Gipetto devastated by the Sunderland omission as he watched it but pretended he hadn't. Heads will roll in Riyadh tonight. (Little one for the MLFs there seeing they could do with some cheering up). :good:

• Haha 6

17 minutes ago, Alex said:

The irony of him tweeting that thinking it gives him a position of moral superiority. Thick as pig’s shit 

It was liked by that Keith mod person too, mind he is also thick as pigshit. And the chief honcho mod (Pancho) has allowed it despite it being reported because (I paraphrase) the complaint was hypocritical, because all Newcastle fans are mysogynists. Its hidden away in their closed forum so they'll probably be okay. Revolting lot on that thread in particular, still, I have a feeling their team is heading on a downward trajectory again so God obviously is on our side (or Allah). 

• Like 3

image.png.a44f01200dbc37aa8ba001fbe95cee51.png

Followed by Mills and Boon being banned. They talk about NUFC supporters having a lack of self awareness. I am completely aware of the realities of Saudi Arabia, and don't condone any actions that are contrary to my morals. And I can spot the revolting hypocrisy and fetishisation of child abuse and murder a mile off on the SMB. I know who has the lack of self awareness here. 

• Like 4