mackem messageboard gold

Gene_Clark

11 minutes ago, thebrokendoll said:

wished you'd never posted this, was completely unaware.

ruined my day it has, if not the entire summer.  :(

I'm sorry mate, I thought like me you would be crying in your gravy stained replica top in Scotswood last night? I'm fucking gutted an amateur club not in any way related to NUFC lost a friendly last night, absolutely gutted. I could hardly get out of bed this morning. 

• Haha 4

2 hours ago, Renton said:

So they are frapping themselves silly because their U21s beat Newcastle last night. Newcastle Blue Star, in the ninth tier of English football. :lol:

They are fucking mental, especially this Gipetto lad who has convinced himself we are all gutted.

image.png.190b83e1d4d8d7d4cdb82d5424a1f7f6.png

image.png.a3a87da30a455a146d47c1497c5787b0.png

So, we all packing this silly nonsense in? 

I mean, after this heartbreaking and up til now unknown fixture, the whole renaissance of NUFC is worthless, right?

• Haha 1

That scene where Charlton Heston sees the Statue of Liberty wrecked on the beach? That's got nothing on what I felt this morning. Six in a row wrecked me marras, and this is the final nail in the coffin for me. Where to I apply to become a Massive Fan of Lads? 

• Haha 3

Sorry if this has already come up, but I didn't realise that the Mackems shirt sponsorship deal with Nike is actually fuck all to do with Nike. It's with a sportswear company in Spennymoor who buy the Nike shirts in themselves and then print them for other clubs. 

They're the same templates Sunday League clubs use :lol: 

Edited by Kid Dynamite
  • Haha 6

1 hour ago, Kid Dynamite said:

Sorry if this has already come up, but I didn't realise that the Mackems shirt sponsorship deal with Nike is actually fuck all to do with Nike. It's with a sportswear company in Spennymoor who buy the Nike shirts in themselves and then print them for other clubs. 

I didn’t know about this but it does make sense now you mention it. They are constantly complaining about the quality of the kit. That also includes things like t-shirts and a recent Nike  ‘retro gilet’ that had Vaux and the old club badge on (like when they were the first English club that had Nike as manufacturers back in the 80s). This item in particular not looking anything like a normal piece of Nike clobber, despite being over £100 iirc :lol: 

On top of that there’s the complaints about a release date not being confirmed and supply issues too. Neither of which are what you’d expect from Nike. I did wonder why a company like Nike were bothering with a club like them. 
Castore don’t seem much better like but we know what a cheap bastard Ashley was/is 

Edited by Alex
  • Like 3

4 hours ago, Kid Dynamite said:

Aye I mentioned it a few days ago, apart from the moans and the fact that they'll be getting peanuts as the original deal must've been signed off when they were floundering in the third division, the best bit is they've just renewed the contract for another four years. Gerrin! :lol:

• Haha 4

18 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

Aye I mentioned it a few days ago, apart from the moans and the fact that they'll be getting peanuts as the original deal must've been signed off when they were floundering in the third division, the best bit is they've just renewed the contract for another four years. Gerrin! :lol:

They're latest obsession that Mags wear replica shirts everywhere but MLFs don't because they are classy all makes sense now. I mean obviously it's cobblers anyway but in any case these stupid inbred tramps can't even buy a new top if they want to.  :lol:

• Haha 2

43 minutes ago, MMXXVIII said:

Looks like a robot. Leave me alone with that for 90 seconds and its cybernetic exoskeleton will be covered songs from the fleshy skin flute.

Suspicious Monkey GIF by MOODMAN

• Haha 4

13 minutes ago, Renton said:

They're latest obsession that Mags wear replica shirts everywhere but MLFs don't because they are classy all makes sense now. I mean obviously it's cobblers anyway but in any case these stupid inbred tramps can't even buy a new top if they want to.  :lol:

This will actually be the real reason as well :lol: :lol: :lol: 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Renton said:

in any case these stupid inbred tramps can't even buy a new top if they want to.  :lol:

Yes they can, just order a shirt from the Nike team wear catalogue as if they were the manager of Seaham Red Star, then order a few Sunderland patches from eBay. #business #teamwear #entrepreneur #hopetheirlassisgoodatironingonpatches :good:

• Haha 6

13 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

Yes they can, just order a shirt from the Nike team wear catalogue as if they were the manager of Seaham Red Star, then order a few Sunderland patches from eBay. #business #teamwear #entrepreneur #hopetheirlassisgoodatironingonpatches :good:

CT scurrying to set up his new eeetseeeyuh page. :lol:

• Haha 4