mackem messageboard gold

Gene_Clark

1 hour ago, Renton said:

Quit the bitching Gemmill. 

• Okay, so far the MLF's have come up with the following protests.
  • Huge display bizarrely referencing Sports Direct. Looks laughably shit, blocked by club.
  • Distribution of 10,000 red latex gloves. Sunderland dermatology department put on alert.
  • Throwing tennis balls dipped in red paint onto the pitch.
  • And, my favourite, contacting "Just stop oil" to block the NUFC convoy. :lol: I can see that working out well with 6000 pissed up pissed off football fans. 

I mean, we knew they had gone a bit insane but this is fucking glorious. 

What is it that they’re fewming about just now?

It’s easy to lose track. 
 Is it…
1) League season tickets not being valid for FA Cup games - standard practice 

2) Their Club sacking Mowbray

3) Their club giving us 6000 tickets for the Cup game. 
4) Their new manager ( who, at this moment, isn’t their new manager). 
5) Their club allocating some bar to us for the Cup game- presumably a bar which is located in the areas we have been given, what the fuck else did think would happen? :lol:
6) Realising that nobody can supply 10,000 or so six-fingered red nitrile gloves the week before Christmas. 

Can I also say that I hope Wor Flags have managed to get permission for a banner at the game - regardless of what it is. 
The unbridled FEWM if our lot unfurl a full stand surfer whilst their lot are busy painting their fucking hands red or whatever will be one of the great sporting moments of 2024. :lol:

• Haha 11

The just stop oil blocking our fans getting there thing would be class mind, as you know for a fact it would mean the kick off was delayed and the mackems going absolutely ballistic about how someone has took Saudi money to not kick off until the mag bastards get there despite it being standard protocol. As always it would just end up bothering them more. 

• Haha 3

4 hours ago, Monkeys Fist said:

What is it that they’re fewming about just now?

It’s easy to lose track. 
 Is it…
1) League season tickets not being valid for FA Cup games - standard practice 

2) Their Club sacking Mowbray

3) Their club giving us 6000 tickets for the Cup game. 
4) Their new manager ( who, at this moment, isn’t their new manager). 
5) Their club allocating some bar to us for the Cup game- presumably a bar which is located in the areas we have been given, what the fuck else did think would happen? :lol:
6) Realising that nobody can supply 10,000 or so six-fingered red nitrile gloves the week before Christmas. 

Can I also say that I hope Wor Flags have managed to get permission for a banner at the game - regardless of what it is. 
The unbridled FEWM if our lot unfurl a full stand surfer whilst their lot are busy painting their fucking hands red or whatever will be one of the great sporting moments of 2024. :lol:

image.gif.59dd24a1141101213e3ea78ee9abe64f.gif

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

:lol:
They’ve given him the usual warm welcome 

8cqVIPHCKLhfO.webp

white nationalists charlottesville GIF by THE HUNT FOR THE TRUMP TAPES

"What do we want?"

"Will Still"

"When do we want him?"

"Now"

"What do we want?"

"Dodgy flags"

"When do we want them?"

"Against the Mags, marra"

"What else do we want?"

"Seyson ticket cards"

"When do we want them?"

"When the owners mewve the mags, and redewce their ticket allocation"

"What do we want?"

"Hewmen rights"

"When do we want them?"

"Only when the Mags are playing, marra"

• Haha 11

"I’m seriously considering not going back after this.
Sunderland supporting families & friends might not be able to attend together all to accommodate and role the red carpet out for the mags / Saudis.

I can’t think of one single act from an owner or board member that is as bad as this!! I’ve been attending since the late 80s / early 90s.

We, the supporters should rightly be up in arms about this, it f***ing stinks!"

🤣

• Haha 2

9 minutes ago, t00nraider2 said:

Sunderland supporting families & friends might not be able to attend together all to accommodate and role the red carpet out for the mags / Saudis.

I can’t think of one single act from an owner or board member that is as bad as this!! I’ve been attending since the late 80s / early 90s.

🤣

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47r68vsffuyw8ef207nn

• Haha 4

Right- sorry lads, I know this goes against the grain, but we’ve worked out that the fucking gimp toonraider2 has been posting from a homeless day centre for at least the last three years, possibly more. 

As much it’s like shooting fish ripping the piss out of him, we suspect he’s also, like many in his situation, having mental health struggles. 

There’s a fair whack of the Patreon money left over, so we thought it’d be nice  to help the lad out with some accommodation. 

I’ve had a word with Mrs.F. who works for a large mackem housing association that rhymes with Pentoo, and she’s recommended we can put a deposit on one of their single-person flats for him, and surprisingly it’s less than we have in the TT pot. 

So, I know we usually put this to the vote, but we figured time was of the essence and you’re all decent people who would see the good. 

Naturally, since all the Patreon lads have contributed, it’s only fair you see what you’ve paid for. 

Without giving away his address or any other personal info, the cost and an exterior shot can be found by clicking here  

I’m sure you’ll all join me in wishing the tragically humourless skinflap a Happy Christmas in his new home. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 11
  • Jaysus... 1

5 hours ago, t00nraider2 said:

🤣

look.gif.afcb1919b3d683c5387027f149175b04.gif

• Haha 4
  • Jaysus... 1

4 hours ago, Monkeys Fist said:

Right- sorry lads, I know this goes against the grain, but we’ve worked out that the fucking gimp toonraider2 has been posting from a homeless day centre for at least the last three years, possibly more. 

As much it’s like shooting fish ripping the piss out of him, we suspect he’s also, like many in his situation, having mental health struggles. 

There’s a fair whack of the Patreon money left over, so we thought it’d be nice  to help the lad out with some accommodation. 

I’ve had a word with Mrs.F. who works for a large mackem housing association that rhymes with Pentoo, and she’s recommended we can put a deposit on one of their single-person flats for him, and surprisingly it’s less than we have in the TT pot. 

So, I know we usually put this to the vote, but we figured time was of the essence and you’re all decent people who would see the good. 

Naturally, since all the Patreon lads have contributed, it’s only fair you see what you’ve paid for. 

Without giving away his address or any other personal info, the cost and an exterior shot can be found by clicking here  

I’m sure you’ll all join me in wishing the tragically humourless skinflap a Happy Christmas in his new home

happy silent film GIF by Charlie Chaplin

• Haha 1

On 18/12/2023 at 21:34, Monkeys Fist said:

I’m sure you’ll all join me in wishing the tragically humourless skinflap a Happy Christmas in his new home. 

Spending a little too much time with this obsession, saddo 🤣