mackem messageboard gold

Gene_Clark

4 minutes ago, Tom said:

Years of the mackems saying they’re going to flatten Pearson & he walks straight outside of the stadium of light in his toon shirt :lol: 

Does it come with subtitles? I can't understand a word of what the host says over the sound of literally every speech impediment in known existence coming out of his mouth hole.

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, Dazzler said:

There are some fucking classics on here like: Song for the mags | Page 3 | RTG Sunderland Message Boards (readytogo.net), but my favourite is as follows:

image.png.2440831625389b46b958ab40225bf1a0.png

Homophobic language and libellous/slanderous rhetoric - Mental that they seem incapable of seeing that they are partaking in the very same behaviours that they seemingly hate the Saudis for.

That’s because they’re thicker than whale spunk. 

• Haha 3

6 hours ago, Tom said:

Years of the mackems saying they’re going to flatten Pearson & he walks straight outside of the stadium of light in his toon shirt :lol: 

Got to admit, I like that Sunderland Mr Beanie chap. He's like their version of CT, except he's slim. 

• Haha 4

56 minutes ago, Renton said:

Got to admit, I like that Sunderland Mr Beanie chap. He's like their version of CT, except he's slim. 

Him and Pearson together on video. :lol:

Its like Pacino and De Niro in Heat…

… if Al and Bob both still lived with their mams, were both virgins, and massive retards. 

• Haha 8

1 hour ago, Renton said:

I have time for the mad mistake I think he's called that. Seems like a genuine lad and just passionate about his club without the vitriol of the smb

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Anth said:

I have time for the mad mistake I think he's called that. Seems like a genuine lad and just passionate about his club without the vitriol of the smb

he’s absolutely tragic man. 

• Haha 3

35 minutes ago, MMXXVIII said:

Best version I can find online, the tempo is how I recall it being sang in the 80s. It's gannin on all morning from when I wake tomorrow: 

All the fuckers who sing ‘Gannin along the Scotswood Road’ at the wrong time, instead of ‘passin the folks alang the road’ need to learn this. Aye I’ll be giving it a blast in the morning too 👍🏼

• Like 3

11 hours ago, Howay said:

:lol: I probably wouldn’t be bragging and sharing this one if I was a mackem

He was probably just visiting his former neighbours to drop in the belated Christmas cards... In Ponteland.

• Haha 2

I don’t know if anyone is lucky enough to follow Exile on Twitter. But it is now 2,995 days since Sunderland beat Newcastle 

• Thanks 4
  • Haha 14

:lol: Who the fuck would pay £10m+ for Clarke off the back of that :lol: we’ve heard non stop about how brilliant their players are, here was their chance to show something against PL opposition and they couldn’t lay a fucking glove on anyone. Trippier and Almiron had complete freedom on their flank, Gordon and Burn on theirs, and Bruno done whatever the fuck he wanted all game. 

Edited by Howay
  • Like 3
  • Haha 5

:lol: :lol: The classy lads at it again. Honestly man who does that unathletic fat cunt think he’s battering, he will get winded on the walk to the car park. 

• Haha 8

22 minutes ago, Howay said:

:lol: :lol: The classy lads at it again. Honestly man who does that unathletic fat cunt think he’s battering, he will get winded on the walk to the car park. 

FFS ! 

I laughed so hard at that beer all over the place and I got a stitch in my side 😂

• Haha 3

28 minutes ago, Howay said:

"He"... It's Mrs Brown innit! Love the way Walter the Softy is hiding behind it, whilst hoying his own verbals at the mags

• Haha 5

30 minutes ago, Howay said:

Pretty sure it's a lass :lol: 

• Haha 1