mackem messageboard gold

Gene_Clark

3 hours ago, Tdansmith said:

mackems 1 Blackburn 5 

The same Blackburn we beat on pens in the FA cup who they would beat easy btw 🤔

I feel sorry for any wandering Durham Mags they bump into tonight, there'll be windmilling going on left, right and centre. :cuppa:

• Haha 6

37 minutes ago, Tdansmith said:

I love their misplaced theory that they are super fans and don’t whinge. They literally hound out every manager they appoint and have the most toxic home ground in the entire English leagues.

• Like 12

12 minutes ago, Holden McGroin said:

I love their misplaced theory that they are super fans and don’t whinge. They literally hound out every manager they appoint and have the most toxic home ground in the entire English leagues.

This. I sometimes look at their match on the fixture list. Normally you see a team playing at home, you increase their chances of winning. With this lot, if they play away it's an advantage. Think Blackburn hadn't won for 9 games before this match? Must have been rubbing their hands together. 

Of course, most fans only see their team play at home. Which makes their misery only the more satisfying! 😂

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Tdansmith said:

What is it that we did that other fan bases who have protested have not done? 

The only thing that sticks out for me is that bloke who did the NUFC coffin but every single fan base has their own version of him. 

I guess there is the bloke who punched the horse but one of their fans did exactly the same thing. 

I have not heard of one of our fans shitting on a seat but I have seen some questionable things down the Bigg Market. 

I just do not get the moral superiority when their city is such a dump.

• Like 4

54 minutes ago, GrahamTaylor5 said:

The only thing that sticks out for me is that bloke who did the NUFC coffin but every single fan base has their own version of him. 

I guess there is the bloke who punched the horse but one of their fans did exactly the same thing. 

I have not heard of one of our fans shitting on a seat but I have seen some questionable things down the Bigg Market. 

No one will never understand what makes them tick, they are all fucking tapped.

• Like 6
  • Haha 2

53 minutes ago, GrahamTaylor5 said:

That fantasy is all they have. They don't match up in terms of recent quality, even in the halcyon days of Six in a Rowuh it meant more to them because they knew we were the better side, with loftier ambitions and greater chance of reaching higher heights. 

So they'd need something abstract upon which to pin their support.

• Like 4

:lol: So KLD isn’t a brilliant owner now? Hard to keep up with those dozy cunts. 

Aye the mackems have this very weird view of themselves as a bunch of loyal to a fault super fans. Meanwhile basically every player that leaves them leaves on horrible terms and rarely want anything to do with the place again (see Bent after they racially abused his mother, Grabban, etc). They hound out every single manager aside from fucking Sam Allardyce :lol:, which is why they average about 2 managers a season. They legitimately fell out with the prior owners due to the toxic atmosphere of the stadium, the documentary showed those owners trying to drown them out with Ibiza tunes, while the inside stadium images of the doc showed them assaulting the cameraman. They also hounded and abused Short despite the bloke bankrolling them for his entire ownership, then digging them out a financial hole when he did leave. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 6

12 hours ago, Howay said:

:lol: So KLD isn’t a brilliant owner now? Hard to keep up with those dozy cunts. 

Aye the mackems have this very weird view of themselves as a bunch of loyal to a fault super fans. Meanwhile basically every player that leaves them leaves on horrible terms and rarely want anything to do with the place again (see Bent after they racially abused his mother, Grabban, etc). They hound out every single manager aside from fucking Sam Allardyce :lol:, which is why they average about 2 managers a season. They legitimately fell out with the prior owners due to the toxic atmosphere of the stadium, the documentary showed those owners trying to drown them out with Ibiza tunes, while the inside stadium images of the doc showed them assaulting the cameraman. They also hounded and abused Short despite the bloke bankrolling them for his entire ownership, then digging them out a financial hole when he did leave. 

Inherently classy.

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, Renton said:

Love a good thread about the disgusting state of the mackem's bogs.

image.png.d0c8be72a194be37b3c971d1b136b795.png

Land of the damned. 

His last line- did he 

a) Leave?

b) Urinate somewhere other than the receptacle provided?

c) Become vexed? 
d) All of the above?

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

His last line- did he 

a) Leave?

b) Urinate somewhere other than the receptacle provided?

c) Become vexed? 
d) All of the above?

think it was a shit he was after mate, probably just went back to his seat in the stands.

• Haha 7

14 hours ago, Howay said:

You can add trying to set about Chris Coleman to that list as well :lol:

• Haha 1

Even if it’s 42,000 sold seats including season tickets, they should be worried about how few actually bother turning up at the minute. Hasn’t the personalised (from Luke Onion) renewal email just gone out too? Presumably after the stunning win against Cardiff. Where Jobe gave the complete centre forward performance (because there’s never any middle ground with them lot). Although now the timing doesn’t look so clever after another home loss makes it 7 defeats out of the last 8 league games, if my maths is correct. Plus a caretaker manager in place until the end of the season and reports their ‘billionaire’ owner has gone cap in hand to the USA for a loan that wouldn’t buy Isak’s left foot. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, Alex said:

Even if it’s 42,000 sold seats including season tickets, they should be worried about how few actually bother turning up at the minute. Hasn’t the personalised (from Luke Onion) renewal email just gone out too? Presumably after the stunning win against Cardiff. Where Jobe gave the complete centre forward performance (because there’s never any middle ground with them lot). Although now the timing doesn’t look so clever after another home loss makes it 7 defeats out of the last 8 league games, if my maths is correct. Plus a caretaker manager in place until the end of the season and reports their ‘billionaire’ owner has gone cap in hand to the USA for a loan that wouldn’t buy Isak’s left foot. 

was reading in one thread over there that of late when the attendance figure has been announced on the tannoy it's been greeted with howls of laughter. 

anybody who admits to laughing at the grossly inflated number is rounded on as being obsessed and what does it matter anyway. this despite the fact they run a ticket sales tracker for every home game where they all universally pat each other the back for being the best supported club on the planet.

all very odd really, is it 10,000+ season ticket holders not bothering showing up each match or are these 10,000 non attenders picking up tickets at such incredibly discounted prices they don't mind writing the £5 or whatever off at the last minute?

anywhere as one of the more reasoned over there states, why don't the club just not bother announcing an attendance rather than have embarrassment of having their own supporters rolling about the deserted aisles doubled up in side splitting hysterics?

• Haha 5

They’re so hung up on boundaries. Particularly ones which are 50 years or more out of date* :lol: Also have to love how a photo taken in Newcastle, showing the river the city sits by and the town on the other side of the river (part of the same urban conurbation) is the same as taking a photo of Sunderland and claiming it’s New York :lol: 

*Gateshead falling within the historical county of Durham. Meaning it belongs to Sunderland, despite being overwhelmingly black and white for as long as anyone can remember. 

• Haha 6

26 minutes ago, Alex said:

They’re so hung up on boundaries. Particularly ones which are 50 years or more out of date* :lol: Also have to love how a photo taken in Newcastle, showing the river the city sits by and the town on the other side of the river (part of the same urban conurbation) is the same as taking a photo of Sunderland and claiming it’s New York :lol: 

*Gateshead falling within the historical county of Durham. Meaning it belongs to Sunderland, despite being overwhelmingly black and white for as long as anyone can remember. 

Maybe he means the New York near the Silverlink?

• Haha 7