mackem messageboard gold

Gene_Clark

Never see this sort of thing at any other club.

Jack Clarke has to beat about 10 crisp packets before he gets in the box.

:lol: 

• Haha 8

1 hour ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

Bilbao won so you’d better believe the BBC will be all over that as a vicarious victory 

Btw, note it’s “our member “ as opposed to “one of our members”

• Haha 8

4 hours ago, Monkeys Fist said:

Btw, note it’s “our member “ as opposed to “one of our members”

Is there anything more sad than unrequited love? 😔

• Haha 6

12 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

Is there anything more sad than unrequited love? 😔

not so much unrequited love, more like stalking.

https://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/bbc-article-inaki-and-nico-williams-two-brothers-one-club-and-a-40-year-wait.1631084/

this aupaalaves is a fucking loon, surprised the museum director/historian hasn't had some kind of restraining order put out on him.

DanceoftheKnights comes up with the killer punch at the end of thread....

looking forward to aupaalaves reply!  :lol:

• Haha 6

4 hours ago, thebrokendoll said:

looking forward to aupaalaves reply!  :lol:

IMG_2545.thumb.jpeg.52446fb2615164cfddac11131ee4fd8e.jpeg

:lol::lol:

He’s like their Quiff, constantly in denial that he’s been cucked by the one he loves. 

• Haha 6

I think the best bit to all of this is I (and I’m sure most others) couldn’t give a flying fuck about Athletic Bilbao, but watching that fucking weirdo lose his head over stuff like this is brilliant. 

Edited by Howay
  • Haha 9

5 hours ago, Howay said:

I think the best bit to all of this is I (and I’m sure most others) couldn’t give a flying fuck about Athletic Bilbao, but watching that fucking weirdo lose his head over stuff like this is brilliant. 

Aye, I think what's most entertaining is that this random bloke has decided to make it his life's mission to establish a deep connection between the two clubs. Despite the fact neither club's history agrees, and more importantly, nobody cares. 

Imagine Quiff insisting some Newcastle fans created Santos while on their gap year. It'd be weird, false and pathetic. Which would be apposite, I guess.

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

Going out of his way to find evidence to support a narrative which only exists in his head isn’t (of course) utterly bizarre or cringeworthy though. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

In trying to find the link he uses terminology like “proven beyond a doubt” but it won’t be accepted unless “concrete evidence” is presented. 😂

Edited by Holden McGroin
  • Haha 5

6 hours ago, Alex said:

Going out of his way to find evidence to support a narrative which only exists in his head isn’t (of course) utterly bizarre or cringeworthy though. 

1 hour ago, Holden McGroin said:

In trying to find the link he uses terminology like “proven beyond a doubt” but it won’t be accepted unless “concrete evidence” is presented. 😂

d4747361b12717bc95dda28a2b56a43d--remini

Desperate Dan

IMG_20240408_152557.jpg.9d11fc0cc92505991ce29faa952b7d46.jpg

Desperate Man

• Haha 11

Just realised he expected a pub in Exeter to be showing Sunderland playing when there are two English clubs playing massive games in the CL. :lol: 

• Haha 3

:lol: Aye, nice and classy of him though rather than understanding that maybe everyone else would rather watch CL football he told the staff member to fuck off, then decided to post about this interaction thinking he was in the right? 

• Haha 4

11 minutes ago, ewerk said:

Just realised he expected a pub in Exeter to be showing Sunderland playing when there are two English clubs playing massive games in the CL. :lol: 

I thought they were MASSIVE

• Haha 3

21 minutes ago, ewerk said:

What he should do, is not present as a cunt and maybe the manager will put their match on one of the TVs? 

Works for me when I want the Newcastle game on instead of one of the Manchester clubs.

Edited by The Fish
  • Like 1

He was feweming and decided to boycoutt the shop and shout abuse at it after he'd been ejected from the premises but rayalised that could be constrewed as mag bayhavior so got himself so confewsed working out a solewetion to his problem he went home, informed his fellow MLFs then spontaneously combusted with frustration.

• Haha 6

5 minutes ago, Howay said:

:lol: The way they idolize this absolute clogger. Proper classy tackle that. 

They’re so shit they’ve had to find positives in places where there are none. I can honestly say hand on heart that if our centre backs were regularly making brexit means brexit challenges (so much so we had a nickname for it) I’d want him out of the team as soon as possible.

The cunt is a red card who appears in human form as a really shit footballer. 

• Like 5
  • Haha 1