mackem messageboard gold

Gene_Clark

When asked the question "How far away are we from a decent team" Dizzy Keelman think

Not far especially considering how much we struggle to convert performances into wins. If we could start stealing 1 goal wins like Leicester we might finish top half. That's why it's so frustrating that we might get relegated.

EFhpiBe.gif

http://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/mag-propaganda-in-full-swing-against-pardew.1224224/

I'm creased up man.

Apparently we claim we didn't want Pardew gone.

The reason we hate him is because he "started us down a road to 6 defeats" to them.

We treat most of our managers abominably...

:pmsl:

http://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/mag-propaganda-in-full-swing-against-pardew.1224224/

I'm creased up man.

Apparently we claim we didn't want Pardew gone.

The reason we hate him is because he "started us down a road to 6 defeats" to them.

We treat most of our managers abominably...

:pmsl:

I think they're brilliant tbh, the way they let the chronicle annoy them is fantastic

Whatever the chronicle publishes it means that all Newcastle fans agree with apparently. Ask them about the way they treat Stokoe btw

Bunch of huckles. They're on equal footing with Ryder intelligence wise if they're coming out with patter like that.

You can tell that the 'intelligent' posters on there are embarrassed by them the way they go on

“Newcastle will win on Saturday, I’d have a bet on that if I could,” said Allardyce, ahead of Sunderland’s trip to Stoke City on Saturday. “Newcastle pose the bigger threat [than Norwich] to our survival.

“I think they’ll beat Palace and they’ve got Villa, then it depends on what Spurs do there. So I think they’ll win at least two.
“Palace are in the FA Cup final and they would all have been celebrating, they would all have been on the pop [alcohol].
“They won’t be mentally ready for it and neither will Alan [Pardew], because he’ll be thinking about the final now, not thinking about Newcastle away.
“You’re not going to stop the lads celebrating having got through to a final, particularly Crystal Palace, because it’s such a good achievement for the club, the fans, Alan and the owner, there is such euphoria around the place.
“It may well serve in reverse. He could say, ‘Off you go lads, go and play today and relax, the result doesn’t matter as much’ and they might win.
“But it could go the other way, “Ooh, I’ve had a good couple of days off and I don’t want to get injured for the final, I might just stay out of that tackle”. Who knows? I suspect it might be the latter.”
Fat Sam giving a masterclass in reverse psychology there.