mackem messageboard gold

Gene_Clark

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3570242/Rafa-Benitez-blame-Newcastle-injuries-claims-rival-Sam-Allardyce.html?ITO=1490&ns_mchannel=rss&ns_campaign=1490

Nice to see Fat Sam is exactly what he looks like, a bloated idiotic xenophobic cunt. Aye because less training sessions would have worked for our players ffs, the amount of time they were getting off under McClaren was half the problem. He really has no self-awareness whatsoever man, he's acting like what he is doing is actually working :lol:.

He's playing mind games with nobody but himself. :lol: Sad that he doesn't come under more scrutiny from his media pals/ex-pros talking shite for pocket money.

What a ridiculous thing to say by fat Sam. We've had a lot of injuries this year but we always do.

Hardly his fault that Colo got injured in a friendly warm up when he wasn't even manager and Janmaat can't stop fingering walls

I'd like to see him try and keep a clean sheet with the state of our back 4

He's playing mind games with nobody but himself. :lol: Sad that he doesn't come under more scrutiny from his media pals/ex-pros talking shite for pocket money.

If he takes Sunderland down, the media will still say he's done a good job. Got mackems begging him to stay despite being there since October the sort the shit out

:lol: I love that Benitez isn't bothering to respond. Does he still have a 50 man staff? All to get a team to the dizzying heights of 18th place, what a fucking wanker. Pardew was spot on calling him pre-historic, he must be one of the least respected managers in the Premier League (by the other managers).

The Black Cats manager has named an unchanged side in the last five matches and has every senior player available to him.

You get the foreign coaches coming in, Woah, Im a foreign coach, Ill do two sessions a day.

And then three or four months later, hes got 14 injuries, and I go, Wow, carry on. I've got my full first team squad available and have still managed to sink into the relegation zone whilst looking like an out of shape shaven minotaur.

Didn't we have an English manager for the majority of this season? This season where we've been in the familiar position of top of the injury charts?

Or doesh Shteve McClaren not count becaushe he'sh fluent in Dutch? Shmoke and a Pancake?

And our English manager gave the players fucking loads of time off, that's why they're incapable of playing more than 45 minutes of football. Big Sam has amassed 29 points from 31 games in charge of Sunderland though so we best listen to this fucking genius!

Out of shape shaven minotaur :lol: A bloke whose entire game plan relies upon humping the ball up to a 33 year old dwarf as much as possible shouldn't be doling out advice.

Yet tell everyone we are irrelevant

This is the 4th season in a row you haven't made 40 points, you haven't topped 47 points in the premier league in 16 seasons. You have managed a top half finish once since I was at school (I'm nearly 34)

Yes we are shit, and deserve to go down on merit. But the rewriting of history down the road is something else ....

You've suddenly found an extra 10k fans now that it looks like you're stopping up. I look forward to Allardyce spitting his dummy out next season when he doesn't get bankrolled, the fans getting fed up that he tries to draw every game, even against the shit teams, and you looking for your 5th or 6th manager in 5 seasons to try and drag you out of the bottom 3 again.

Enjoy the next 2 games, everyone on this board would be over the moon of our league positions were swapped of course. But be careful with that hubris, it will bite you on the arse soon enough

Yet tell everyone we are irrelevant

This is the 4th season in a row you haven't made 40 points, you haven't topped 47 points in the premier league in 16 seasons. You have managed a top half finish once since I was at school (I'm nearly 34)

Yes we are shit, and deserve to go down on merit. But the rewriting of history down the road is something else ....

You've suddenly found an extra 10k fans now that it looks like you're stopping up. I look forward to Allardyce spitting his dummy out next season when he doesn't get bankrolled, the fans getting fed up that he tries to draw every game, even against the shit teams, and you looking for your 5th or 6th manager in 5 seasons to try and drag you out of the bottom 3 again.

Enjoy the next 2 games, everyone on this board would be over the moon of our league positions were swapped of course. But be careful with that hubris, it will bite you on the arse soon enough

I'll miss the free points next season

Now I know people in glass houses shouldn't throw stones but...

Finishing 17th after an entire season in the relegation zone really doesn't warrant:

- The first sell out crowd of the season

- A lap of honour

- Fat Sam pretending to be Hulk Hogan

- Sunderland players throwing a Leicester type party at their house

:lol:

The town would shut down for a week if they managed a top half finish

Now I know people in glass houses shouldn't throw stones but...

Finishing 17th after an entire season in the relegation zone really doesn't warrant:

- The first sell out crowd of the season

- A lap of honour

- Fat Sam pretending to be Hulk Hogan

- Sunderland players throwing a Leicester type party at their house

:lol:

The town would shut down for a week if they managed a top half finish

It's not surviving relegation though is it, it's us going down that matters to them.

Have to say I'm a bit surprised how I feel today. I don't feel anything at all, seriously couldn't give a fuck. I'm not even feeling negative about the situation, it's only football and it's been so shit for so long I'm not even jealous of the mackems staying up. The prospect of more of the same doesn't appeal. Only slight downside for me is losing benitez and getting some fuckstick instead.