mackem messageboard gold

Gene_Clark

Mackem day man :lol:

If we do anything remotely solipsistic they're straight on it with the 'barca of the north, jawdee nation' shite & Newcastle actually has a culture worth celebrating. 'Mackem' is an insult.

This is lies created by the chronicle and Lee Ryder, everybody hates Newcastle and loves Sunderland

MLF stands for Manchester Lads Fans

:lol:

There must be some mistake, all fans of other clubs love and respect them whilst commiserating with them about how awful, uneducated and utterly delusional their neighbours are.

There must be some mistake, all fans of other clubs love and respect them whilst commiserating with them about how awful, uneducated and utterly delusional their neighbours are.

There's a post on that thread from someone who says he goes on SMB and mentions how many threads are about us. I'm sure that will be well recieved. :unsure:

Edit- beaten to it :lol:

Edited by The Fish

There's a post on that thread from someone who says he goes on SMB and mentions how many threads are about us. I'm sure that will be well recieved. :unsure:

Edit- beaten to it :lol:

Aye, reckons they make man city fans seem fair and balanced by comparison. Again, this kid is man U fan. :lol:

A few brexit digs against them as well. ;)

'I hope Sunderland are relegated.

However I have a different reason than most. I am a member of numerous clubs forums including Sunderland's SMB and it the worst forum in terms of layout and content that I have ever been on.

Every second thread there is about Newcastle and their small time attitude in this regard makes Man City fans look fair and non biased.

They are a small petty club and their fans vitriol and lack of education pours from every post on their forum.

The sooner they are relegated the better.

They also think they are a big club'

:lol: :lol:

:lol: Now they'll hate MUFC until that lad that mentions he quite likes them and dislikes us in that thread goes on SMB and they'll have a love in with him, desperate for attention.

I suppose this is a big step for them being semi relevant, even if it is for being 'the shit that won't flush from the PL'

:lol: Now they'll hate MUFC until that lad that mentions he quite likes them and dislikes us in that thread goes on SMB and they'll have a love in with him, desperate for attention.

I suppose this is a big step for them being semi relevant, even if it is for being 'the shit that won't flush from the PL'

I'm waiting for the 'those man utd fans are just pretend mags' :lol:

:lol: You lot moan on like cunts when I post on here, now you're moaning on like cunts that I'm posting elsewhere. Just put me on ignore if it bothers you so much. :dunno: