mackem messageboard gold

Gene_Clark

:lol:

i'm torn, Fat Sam for England will amuse me greatly, but i'd also like to see him keep the mackems shite

They're perma-shite anyway but I think his staying increases their chances of staying up.

http://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/club-statement-on-big-sam.1251105/page-14#post-23344230

The FA can go fcuk themselves.

For decades they have treated this club with disrespect...unsettling our players aka Bent, whilst disregarding our players when they should have been in the England team.

I may be English but I have no respect for the English FA and the could not give a toss about their team.

Re BSA it is his dream job if he goes he goes and good luck to him but all i care about is my club which I love - Sunderland afc.

cbfrm.gif

I'm a little bit embarrassed at the meltdown but at the same time the mags can fuck off; I'm still laughing at them winning relegation and fawning over a manager who couldn't beat any of the other three sides he was in a relegation battle with and who sent them into the championship. Shearer and Benitez both did it and they love them both, they'll probably build a statue when someone takes the daft twats into league one'

So I just saw this on RTG, the irony of the last line :lol:

Its baffling incompetence from the FA if they appoint Allardyce. A manager most charitably described as mediocre....done nothing, won nothing, never managed a top side anywhere. A footballing dinosaur thats produced awful football sides who do nothing more than try to hang in games nick goals from set pieces. Terrible terrible manager best left to the mackems

Its baffling incompetence from the FA if they appoint Allardyce. A manager most charitably described as mediocre....done nothing, won nothing, never managed a top side anywhere. A footballing dinosaur thats produced awful football sides who do nothing more than try to hang in games nick goals from set pieces. Terrible terrible manager best left to the mackems

Couldn't agree more.

Although he won the League of Ireland 1st Division in 1992.

'A lot of that reads that they've sort of accepted that relegation with Rafa was the second best outcome we could've had and were quite happy with it. They still quite can't believe it though :lol:

'''This, when you step back and look at their excitement of being relegated it really is scary.

I'm still under the impression they're like a small child clutching at a teddy to help them sleep at night''''

Who's excited about us getting relegated? Nobody has even said that :lol:

Upset about relegation but we've moved on, fuck knows where they get this 'won relegation' shite from

There the ones who were bragging on here saying that they have the 'right man for the job' and they have a 'midtable team', and now fat Sam is leaving and they've not made a single signing :lol: apart from Nzgobia training with them ofcourse

Edited by gpirlo68

I hadn't realised they've not signed anyone.

Oh dear :lol:

They can't even sign Yedlin and Mvilla who were there last year, the teams weaker then it was before :lol: Edited by gpirlo68