Until we haven't won in league game 4

I believe in moysey

Even though he's finished and quite dour

I cross the stream

I have a dream

I cross the stream

In my mag dream

:lol: pushing thru the people leaving at half time

Our current level of debt isn't really much better. The difference though is ours is 100% owed to our owner and is largely historic.

From an admitted position of ignorance, isn't our debt more manageable/better managed than theirs and many others though?

We turn a profit, have a decent manager and a smattering of sellable players. Mackems are in free fall, they have one player worth more than £10mil (Pickford) and are accruing debt year on year. They are knackered

I reckon the market would inflate prices for Kone and Defoe beyond £10m, but I broadly agree that they're not in a good state, worse still if they're finally flushed.

From an admitted position of ignorance, isn't our debt more manageable/better managed than theirs and many others though?

It's very much more manageable in that we haven't been paying it back for a few years. I think about half of the mackems debt is external so they will have to have been making capital and interest payments on it. 

Though I do expect the latest £30m loan to us to be repaid with a year.

It's very much more manageable in that we haven't been paying it back for a few years. I think about half of the mackems debt is external so they will have to have been making capital and interest payments on it. 

Though I do expect the latest £30m loan to us to be repaid with a year.

Did Ashley ever reclaim the loan he provided the last time we were down?

He took out £11m of the £29m he put in following the last relegation.  The other £18m was always noted as repayable within 1 year in successive accounts ((unlike the other £111m he accrued prior to relegation which was long term), so he seemed to be waiting until the club could pay him back without leaving the squad vulnerable.... it never happened.

Camera just panned on a Freddie Boswell lookalike standing up waving his arms about and, not a lip reader here, but he seemed to be saying 'fucking something', 'fucking' something else. Stoke just hit the post. 3-0 now. :lol: :lol: