mackem messageboard gold

10 hours ago, essembeeofsunderland said:

They love mentioning their Co Durham heritage.One makem on rtg said he still puts Co Durham,not Tyne and Wear, when he writes his sunlun address.Take away Palace Green in Durham City and the county has basically got nowt going for it.Scruffy pit villages and not one decent beach.No wonder their players ,when they can afford it,live nowhere near sunlun or Co Durham.

Aye, the Durham Dales are a total eyesore 

• Like 2
  • Replies 16.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• essembeeofsunderland

• Alex

• Howay

• The Fish

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Calling out around Wearside Are you ready for a brand new beat? Eternal Winter's there and the time is right For shitting in the street   They're shitting in Roker (shiting in the street

Don't call it a comeback We've been shit for years Worst team on the River Wear Puttin' clean seats at the SoS in fear Makin' the tears rain down like a monsoon Listen to the half empty stad

Doesnae look any worse either. 

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Tom said:

It’s such a shite airport that Sunderland football club paid to advertise in it.

To wind up Newcastle fans about them being in the premiership when we weren’t iirc. That worked out well 

Edited by Alex
  • Haha 1
32 minutes ago, Rayvin said:

I'm sorry like but "billion pound potential" from an energy drink? :lol:

Maybe with his data arm, if that's set up under the same name, but I'm not exactly clear on what kind of data an energy drink manufacturer is able to get access to about their consumers that would be worth billions.

He'll have paid the guy to come in and give him a PR story and almost certainly will have framed the 'billion pound potential' question along the lines of "We currently sell 10 sports drinks a year for £1 each. We plan to sell a billion + a year - do you agree that this would make us a £billion potential company?"

"Yes, strange homeless man, that is basic maths. Now pay up my £10,000 per day 'consulting' fee".

Rich Energy sponsored his son in the Indy 500, hence the glowing bullshit.

33 minutes ago, Rayvin said:

I'm sorry like but "billion pound potential" from an energy drink? :lol:

Maybe with his data arm, if that's set up under the same name, but I'm not exactly clear on what kind of data an energy drink manufacturer is able to get access to about their consumers that would be worth billions.

He'll have paid the guy to come in and give him a PR story and almost certainly will have framed the 'billion pound potential' question along the lines of "We currently sell 10 sports drinks a year for £1 each. We plan to sell a billion + a year - do you agree that this would make us a £billion potential company?"

"Yes, strange homeless man, that is basic maths. Now pay up my £10,000 per day 'consulting' fee".

If you mean Wolf Data Systems, which he claims to be the CEO of, they’ve one director and it isn't him. That said, I think you’re ignoring the huge potential of Wolf Jerky 

Edited by Alex
  • Haha 3

:lol: The bloke is class tbh, just casually makes up that he brought in the ex-CEO of Sainsburies to work for him. Absolutely no fucking shame, then what’s his next move? To just make up some values and attribute them to the bloke :lol:. That’s also a hell of a fucking leap the bloke would be making “yeah so I think your company will be twenty times it’s current size soon”, to be worth that they’d have to almost monopolize the British energy drink market :lol: also, didn’t he sponsor Haas for somewhere around £60m? so he sponsored something for more than this imaginary quoted valuation that he’s bragging about? 

Oh aye, apparently this photo is from years ago as well :lol: 

Edited by Howay
  • Haha 2
19 hours ago, Tom said:

Another messiah down the road is it? :lol: 

Aye, the haven't learned from the Stewie love in. A 24 year old chairman with zero self made money and a rich dad. What could go wrong? 

The difference between Sunderland challenging for the playoffs and Sunderland being bottom half material is a Charlie Wyke purple patch. If he gets injured they are fucked

Edited by Kid Dynamite