mackem messageboard gold

:lol: After launching a well timed imaginary #venture into #British #publishing he should look into setting up a company to sell beepers, maybe VCRs too. What a fucking nob he is, only a club as shite as the mackems could attract a bloke as delusional and trampy as that. 

• Haha 2
  • Replies 16.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• essembeeofsunderland

• Alex

• Howay

• Monkeys Fist

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Calling out around Wearside Are you ready for a brand new beat? Eternal Winter's there and the time is right For shitting in the street   They're shitting in Roker (shiting in the street

Don't call it a comeback We've been shit for years Worst team on the River Wear Puttin' clean seats at the SoS in fear Makin' the tears rain down like a monsoon Listen to the half empty stad

Doesnae look any worse either. 

Posted Images

On 14/04/2021 at 13:44, Howay said:

:lol: Love the slogan too “well here we go”, his next one should be “for fuck sake here goes another match”. What a fucking pleb that bloke is btw, do people actually watch him do this commentary on games? 

It's the "Mad Mistake" bit that got me. wouldn't be all that surprised if it's his actual birth name.

• Haha 4

Tbf he’s got far right views already so it likely is something he’s picked up from his neo nazi sites. He’s a Trump supporter, Covid denier, and he tried to buy the mackems, so he’s a total fucking tit, probably googled who the most racist clubs around are and went for them. 

• Haha 2
7 minutes ago, Howay said:

Tbf he’s got far right views already so it likely is something he’s picked up from his neo nazi sites. He’s a Trump supporter, Covid denier, and he tried to buy the mackems, so he’s a total fucking tit, probably googled who the most racist clubs around are and went for them. 

Doesn’t surprise me given the Hitler moustache*

* camouflaged by a large unkempt tramp beard

Edited by Kitman
  • Haha 3
20 minutes ago, TheGingerQuiff said:

I think the covid denying is just a resistance to the recommendation of upping personal hygiene 

It can be a challenge when you sleep in a van and wash in public toilets

9 hours ago, Tom said:

“the great reset” is pretty dodgy grounds mind, that’s a far right thing as far as I can recall....

As well as being a total fraud he’s also a total covidiot and an absolute failure at becoming an alt-right ‘influencer’ 

• Like 2